****OFFICAIL**** Prayers 4 SPartan Thread

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Sorry this might be t0o late as I've been distracted for the past few days researching crop circles and am very close to a breakthrough BUT:

SPartan needs our prayers. Keep your thoughts. He has exhibited increasingly bizarre and troubling behavior and has now disappeared for days. I got a DM from someone claiming to be close to him (within his gravitational pull) and they believe he may have been trapped in an underground vat trying to illegally harvest chicken restaurant grease for profit over the last week.

I've already enlisted almost 80% of my alts for a prayer chain but feel this may not be enough to hopefully, Gosh-willing, be recovered before he doubles in size and they're unable to remove him without excavation.

TYSM

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
Sorry this might be t0o late as I've been distracted for the past few days researching crop circles and am very close to a breakthrough BUT:

SPartan needs our prayers. Keep your thoughts. He has exhibited increasingly bizarre and troubling behavior and has now disappeared for days. I got a DM from someone claiming to be close to him (within his gravitational pull) and they believe he may have been trapped in an underground vat trying to illegally harvest chicken restaurant grease for profit over the last week.

I've already enlisted almost 80% of my alts for a prayer chain but feel this may not be enough to hopefully, Gosh-willing, be recovered before he doubles in size and they're unable to remove him without excavation.

TYSM

Hmmmmm….not the rumor I heard. I was told he’s recovering at home after a little electrical accident.

Seems that unable to please his wife as a man, he looked to Tik Tok for advice and ended up experimenting with a cows heart, a couple of car batteries, some jumper cables, and a jar of Vaseline.

Turned out that Vaseline is a better electrical conductor than he anticipated.

Thoughts and prayers Sparkles.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't either if i couldn't see my dick.
Who are you? I can't even see you. You all look like gnats and I'm guessing still acting like cringe 2 year olds. I'm up here in the clouds. Next time it rains on you, it will be me pissing on you. Where's that HHM? He looks tinier and more insignificant than any. I remember his super cringe and lame repetitive style made my sidekick, bearmick, abandon this site forever.Maybe that HHM snowflake has completely melted and is gone for good? We can all hope. I'll check it out next time I come down to earth for a brief stay.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who are you? I can't even see you. You all look like gnats and I'm guessing still acting like cringe 2 year olds. I'm up here in the clouds. Next time it rains on you, it will be me pissing on you. Where's that HHM? He looks tinier and more insignificant than any. I remember his super cringe and lame repetitive style made my sidekick, bearmick, abandon this site forever.Maybe that HHM snowflake has completely melted and is gone for good? We can all hope. I'll check it out next time I come down to earth for a brief stay.
FIxpPU1X0AQbJ_9.png

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
well it's good to see you're alive and still Spartan, @Spartan

HHM willed you back to life
LOL, as if he ever did anything other than take cringe to a new level. Is he even alive? Doesn't matter. Nobody cares as he's so far down it's hard for any to see him anyway. Don't think of him as human. More like some type vermin. Nobody cares except those cringe troll ass kissers that act like 2 year olds enamored by the resident ass clown.

mecha

Liked Posts:
LOL, as if he ever did anything other than take cringe to a new level. Is he even alive? Doesn't matter. Nobody cares as he's so far down it's hard for any to see him anyway. Don't think of him as human. More like some type vermin. Nobody cares except those cringe troll ass kissers that act like 2 year olds enamored by the resident ass clown.
he lives under the L tracks. or maybe it was power lines. sounds like a well-adjusted family man. Grimson and cat lady are different entities. in other words, @HeHateMe is real. you don't get to choose if you believe in him or not like Santa Claus.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
he lives under the L tracks. or maybe it was power lines. sounds like a well-adjusted family man. Grimson and cat lady are different entities. in other words, @HeHateMe is real. you don't get to choose if you believe in him or not like Santa Claus.
I know fat disgusting cat lady is. She's been going emo and acting like a 2 year old since the CBMB days. HHM is a subhuman, outcast of society which is why he's online 24/7. Has far more alts than you seem to know. Usually uses one up and then moves on to another. Think it's a mental thing whereas he can't even stand himself so he makes up other identities all the time. Well adjusted if you think of baby raper/killer types as being well adjusted.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I know fat disgusting cat lady is. She's been going emo and acting like a 2 year old since the CBMB days. HHM is a subhuman, outcast of society which is why he's online 24/7. Has far more alts than you seem to know. Usually uses one up and then moves on to another. Think it's a mental thing whereas he can't even stand himself so he makes up other identities all the time. Well adjusted if you think of baby raper/killer types as being well adjusted.
jesus christ