*** OFFICAIL *** PRESEASON GAME 2 PRE-PRESEASON GAME THOUGHTS AND PREDICTIONS FROM *SINGAPORE* [SRS FOOTBALL OR INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL DISCUSSION ONLY]

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good Wednesday morning from SINGAPORE!

We have another FOOTBAW game coming up in less than TWO DAYS from now.

1. TAJAE SHARPE will show why he is a TRUE #3 receiver behind $MOONEY and KMET.
  2. Fields will have another high IQ (don't tell the racists) out of the pocket scramble for a 1st down run.
    1. BRAXTON JONES will pancake some muhfuckas to make this happen. Will likely injure someone as well.
  3. JAYKWON BRISKER will have a cruise missile sack, batted ball or interception.
  4. Angelo Jackson will give Jacob Eason or Geno Smith Monkay Pox in the pile.
  5. Patrick Scales and Cairo Santos will win the game all by themselves like they always do.
  6. Trenton Gill will botch a punt (even tho the snap was perfect from the best longsnapper in the league)
  7. Hopefully Khalil Herbet gets hurt so we can see a real RB that isn't afraid to run between the tackles (Ebner).

Bears win 21-7

8/18/22 6:06PM EDIT: I do not hope Herbert gets hurt, but I do hope Ebner has a great game.

POST YOUR PREDICTIONS!

Last edited:

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I actually feel like you are genuinely excited about the game. Maybe this virtual Singapore trip has been good for you. Cheers.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I don't appreciate you trying to put some bad ju ju on Trenton Gill..

Teven Jenkins will dominate at Guard and prove he is worth more than the 7th round pick that many haters on here were trying to move him for.
Nathan Peterman will look better than whoever Seattle trots out at QB..
Jack Sanborn will come down to earth playing with 2n team
Ebner will look good again as a receiver out of the backfield
Dominique Robinson with a sack and a good outing against the #1s

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Deja Vu Nathan Peterman throws 4 picks in a half but bears still win by returning a kickoff for touchdown and Santos goes 5-5

DickButkus97

Liked Posts:
Newsome and Ebner score. 50 yards each for. Ebner and Herbert. 23-17 Bears
Fields 8 of 10 completed 1 TD

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Khari Blasingame will be minimumly used at least 3 times in the offense at a minimum.

Ebner will have the most yards of all of the players that plays including the Seahawks players.

The defence will be udderly dominate!

greg23

Liked Posts:
I predict you'll be banned by kickoff; again; then claim you've never been banned, just traveling home from vacationing in Laos.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If the game is on tv I predict I will fall asleep before the first half is over