*OFFICAIL* Press Conference Thread 1/31

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not at all. Because I can talk all the shit I want about them, and for all their flailings, I won't see shit from them.

Don't need to - I know I've triggered the fuck out of them when I see this:

View attachment 17353

That thread is the greatest - because they only bump it when I trigger the ABSOLUTE FUCK out of them.

And thanks to a mod making it, it can never be ignored. It's like a canary in a coal mine, warning me that I've triggered another man child of whom I am living in their head, rent free, and yet, because of the ignore list, I'll never see their bitching, their hyperventilating, or any of their shit.

All by me simply..... posting.

And I fucking love it.

:smug2:
Oh my God dude...

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How do you guys interpret this exchange?

Reporter: “Three weeks ago, you said you would be the one to have the final say on head coach and general manager….What changed?”

George: “I told Ryan that I was fine with any of the three finalist candidates that he wanted to interview. It was his decision.”
it was his decision to hire the three HCs i made him choose from LMAO

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Reporter: “Three weeks ago, you said you would be the one to have the final say on head coach and general manager….What changed?”

George: “I told Ryan that I was fine with any of the three finalist candidates that he wanted to interview. It was his decision.”
That caught my ear too, I think Eberflus was his guy regardless

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Im sorry Pace was fired and they replaced him with a crybaby 22 year old. I guess literally anything is better than R. Pace. Hope you are well even if you are classless!
classy-cheers.gif

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I did catch that. I think he had to choose from the three, it felt that way before today’s PC. I hope not. Wish he had brought in a couple other guys…

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Dude, you're mod-troll. You enable all that shit, so don't OMG me. You're partially responsible for this place being a cesspool.

So don't try to play it off when I flip the script.
Mods enables you when they didn’t ban you for all your Alts and name changes

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
That caught my ear too, I think Eberflus was his guy regardless

I think he will be a good coach, I don't really know but I'm optimistic. I did like that he said that as a HC he will have e his hands in everything but ultimately will trust his coordinators to call plays on both sides of the ball.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LMAO @ Molester F Titsfong Jr. "Flipping the script" of CCS by claiming to have everyone on ignore while dedicating all of his CCS time to not ignoring them hahahahahaha omg omg so good

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I did catch that. I think he had to choose from the three, it felt that way before today’s PC. I hope not. Wish he had brought in a couple other guys…
George chased arians away with a weird job interview. Only trestman was weird enough to go along with it lol

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If I wasn't you wouldn't be so desperately responding. :ROFLMAO:
I was actually trying to engage in football conversation with you a few posts ago, until I saw you victim-complex menstruating, while somehow trying to combine that with superiority chest pounding all over the board. Pretty sweet combo. Sometimes I just can't ignore it.

Dick Jauron

2001 AP Coach of the Year
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched about 30 minutes of the presser. I really liked what Eberflus had to say. He sounded very organized and ready to get started. In fact, it sounded like he's ready for camp to begin tomorrow if he could have it his way.

I enjoyed the shot he made at Nagy (no more stupid penalties).

I liked his HITS thing. Good philosophy. I especially appreciated that he said Year 1 is laying the foundation down for the future. Meanwhile, Poles wants to make playoffs immediately. So if we lay the foundation down and make playoffs, that's a win.

I think we are in good shape going forward. Build through the draft, build a violent OL and DL, and being smart with free agency.

They definitely talked the talk today. Now we just need to wait and see the results.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dude, you're mod-troll. You enable all that shit, so don't OMG me. You're partially responsible for this place being a cesspool.

So don't try to play it off when I flip the script.
If it’s a cesspool why not leave?

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was actually trying to engage in football conversation with you a few posts ago, until I saw you victim-complex menstruating, while somehow trying to combine that with superiority chest pounding all over the board. Pretty sweet combo. Sometimes I just can't ignore it.
Dude… you nailed it with this one. You Barry Bonds-ed that shit straight out the park.

Such a self important douche.