*OFFICAIL* Press Conference Thread 1/31

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My evaluation of this post is not good. Soon my EVALUATION will be shared with you.
LOL dude...it's okay. Chill. I can't imagine that he had all of his resources in hand, or all of his coaches in place when he made his initial evaluation of Fields. He wouldn't be here if he didn't want to work with him. Let him get IN THE BUILDING, get full access to film and tapes, ask questions, meet the kid, talk to his coaches, and do some work.

cd35

Liked Posts:
Well, at least Eberlus is completely comfortable and confident in front of people while saying nothing. I was impressed by that.

Not so impressed by the GM who can barely get his words out and looks at someone off camera to ask their permission if he can add a comment to what the coach just said.

I laughed when Poles said it was an honor to be part of this "Championship Franchise". How this myth about the Bears still goes on is even more hilarious than it is baffling.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Well, at least Eberlus is completely comfortable and confident in front of people while saying nothing. I was impressed by that.

Not so impressed by the GM who can barely get his words out and looks at someone off camera to ask their permission if he can add a comment to what the coach just said.

I laughed when Poles said it was an honor to be part of this "Championship Franchise". How this myth about the Bears still goes on is even more hilarious than it is baffling.

This is to be expected from hiring inexperienced ppl.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL dude...it's okay. Chill. I can't imagine that he had all of his resources in hand, or all of his coaches in place when he made his initial evaluation of Fields. He wouldn't be here if he didn't want to work with him. Let him get IN THE BUILDING, get full access to film and tapes, ask questions, meet the kid, talk to his coaches, and do some work.

There seems to be a culture of entitlement here where by virtue of being drafted high, some Bears fans expect for Fields to not have to prove himself to the new coaching staff.

Robocop 80

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Houston Astros
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
We've been had. We've been took. We've been hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Led Astray. Run Amok!
Neither one of these guys are in the same universe orator wise as Malcolm X.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Way too early in the "process" for that. Why? Why? Why?
It was a joke. I'm just tried of hearing about the whys. I'll reserve judgement until we see the product, but from what I've heard so far doesn't inspire confidence TBH

Can't put my finger on Eberflus - he likes to talk. Can recite lots of leadership philosophies and seems to have a vision albeit it seems a bit corny.

We will find out

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who mentioned them tip toeing around Fields ? I just got that vibe when they were asked specifically about inheriting him as qb ?