**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The Minnesota game scares me. Vikings are pretty much already locked into the #2 seed and this seems like a meaningless game that the Bears will win because of course they would

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Minnesota game scares me. Vikings are pretty much already locked into the #2 seed and this seems like a meaningless game that the Bears will win because of course they would
I almost expect this lol. Lions game too. Hopefully the Lions keep winning so they are “in the hunt” still when they play

mecha

Liked Posts:
make it a trifecta. Bills Lions and Vikings all fall to the Bears to achieve the 6-11 predictions people made 9 months ago. the cunt clutchers get satisfaction that their shitty Bears team won some games.

the rest of us that adhere to logic and understanding will be going omgwtfbbq

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That seems extremely low to me. But pure speculation

That is projecting Payne at around 20m, Yannick at 13-15m and Jones at 10-12m. Of course just speculation at this point.
You were. Sorry! Happens to the best of us.

Niners only 2 games behind. So Vikes just need to lose 1 more game than the Niners going into Bears game to an NFC opponent since they both have a 6-2 conference record.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
they are only a game off of the eagles and only the #1 seed gets the bye so unless the vikes lose a few more where they have no chance of catching the eagles they will be playing hard to get the #1 seed...

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
they are only a game off of the eagles and only the #1 seed gets the bye so unless the vikes lose a few more where they have no chance of catching the eagles they will be playing hard to get the #1 seed...
Eagles have the tie breaker, so they'd need to have same record going into the final week

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
They are technically 2 games off the Eagles since the eagles own the head to head tiebreaker

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
That is projecting Payne at around 20m, Yannick at 13-15m and Jones at 10-12m. Of course just speculation at this point.

Dang; good thing Poles can can afford to back the Brinks truck up in Payne's driveway.

Our favorite team blows and we need to prepare to see inflated contracts to attract the best talent. The only reason any player would choose this team other than genuine fist-fulls of cash is Fields and pizza the size of lasagna.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I kind of don’t see CHI losing out the rest of the games.
I don’t think they will either. The Detroit game in particular comes to mind. The Bears dominated Detroit for 3 full quarters and then imploded. This next time around it’ll be in Detroit’s best interest (especially if Detroit loses to Minny Sunday) to let the Bears win which would downgrade the Bears pick and elevate the Rams pick. Giving them a clear path to Stroud at 2 as long as the Broncos can beat LA.

I hate rooting for losses but if we can come out of every game with Fields noticeably progressing and a loss it’s really our best case scenario.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Need a Philly L somewhere, (not to us)

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I don’t think they will either. The Detroit game in particular comes to mind. The Bears dominated Detroit for 3 full quarters and then imploded. This next time around it’ll be in Detroit’s best interest (especially if Detroit loses to Minny Sunday) to let the Bears win which would downgrade the Bears pick and elevate the Rams pick. Giving them a clear path to Stroud at 2 as long as the Broncos can beat LA.

I hate rooting for losses but if we can come out of every game with Fields noticeably progressing and a loss it’s really our best case scenario.
I doubt Detroit feels it's in their best interest to lose. Not with Campbell at the helm. A decent chance they are still alive for a playoff spot then too, although it would be better to play them earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.