**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Talk about weird careers….

I wouldn’t call him a bust at all. Vikings fans probably feel very different
His career is fucking off but ATL is using him to perfection

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

Kiper has Levis as his #3 pick overall and his top rated QB. This is very good news. I was worried that we wouldn’t get a good deal from a trade back if a QB wasn’t on the board.

With Pennix going back to show the injury bug is behind him and make a legit run at the first round, I see Bo Mix and the kid from Shepard as X factors that may creep into the first round, with Richardson from Florida rounding out the 5 who may go.

Also, there’s no guarantee the Texans don’t take Carter or Anderson and really drive the price of the 2nd overall pick up.

bear4life21

ChiCitySports Newb
Liked Posts:
My hope was they would draft Fashanu top 5-10, put him at LT and move Jones to RT. I just don't see any FA LTs out there that's going to have the potential to be a stud going forward like a top draft pick would. So, the more likely scenario is to add a FA at RT and keep Jones there, whether he's ready or not.
Fashanu would be a great pickup for our Oline, but, I really like Jones at LT. He has come a long ways since being a 5th round pick. I say leave him at LT and make upgrades at RT and Center positions this offseason and LG next offseason. Our oline should be top 5 in 2024.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fashanu would be a great pickup for our Oline, but, I really like Jones at LT. He has come a long ways since being a 5th round pick. I say leave him at LT and make upgrades at RT and Center positions this offseason and LG next offseason. Our oline should be top 5 in 2024.

Fashanu going back to school

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

Kiper has Levis as his #3 pick overall and his top rated QB. This is very good news. I was worried that we wouldn’t get a good deal from a trade back if a QB wasn’t on the board.

With Pennix going back to show the injury bug is behind him and make a legit run at the first round, I see Bo Mix and the kid from Shepard as X factors that may creep into the first round, with Richardson from Florida rounding out the 5 who may go.

Also, there’s no guarantee the Texans don’t take Carter or Anderson and really drive the price of the 2nd overall pick up.
If lovie is still there there’s a good chance Carter could be their pick

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
If lovie is still there there’s a good chance Carter could be their pick
Yeah, should this happen, we would be the kingmakers as far as QB goes. Without Carter, the value from a trade would be more than the available talent.

Hopefully, we would be able to land Bijan, another good prospect, and 2 future first rounders from a shitty team.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Status
Not open for further replies.