**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Quinn needs that interior push to be effective. These DT’s get nothing done to help.
I agree with this, also I would think any double teams would come Quinn's way. In 2023 the Bears need to be aggressive in adding two NFL starting caliber DT's, perhaps Daron Payne 6-3 320 at NT and a rookie 3T.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He did, would rarely provide any sort of outlet or chips, quick pass, mostly curls..

Curls were not really the problem though because he would run the same concepts over and over so defense would sit on those routes.
Nagy’s offense was so frustrating because the defense would practically always have all 11 defenders within 10yds of the LOS

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just don't see how CHI could be a real player for Moore. If we had a contending team, maybe. But I would imagine another team out there would think that Moore makes them a contender. Not the case for the Bears.
We are looking for pieces. Next year we still have to draft WR and OL. So if we had DJM and Mooney, we could draft an elite T in the 1st, and then go WR in the 2nd, probably for slot. X, Y, and Z.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Status
Not open for further replies.