**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
That’ll change in the off season with Mooney and/or Roquan. At this point, I’m hoping they sign Mooney in the 17-20 per range and they S&T Roquan. Unless he’s willing to sign for around 15 per year. It’s a pretty easy position to fill and he’s not a complete game wrecker that warrants to be highest paid at the position.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That’ll change in the off season with Mooney and/or Roquan. At this point, I’m hoping they sign Mooney in the 17-20 per range and they S&T Roquan. Unless he’s willing to sign for around 15 per year. It’s a pretty easy position to fill and he’s not a complete game wrecker that warrants to be highest paid at the position.
I highly doubt Mooney gets $15 million per. He isn’t rising to the occasion, or any occasion for that matter

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He’ll get #2 money, wherever that ends up being. 15 is on the low end.

Yeah. Your right according to spotrac. That’s a lot of money for merely above average production (based on last year).

Receivers are damn expensive

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I liked Albert O when he was coming out and would definitely trade for him at the right price.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:

Yeah. Your right according to spotrac. That’s a lot of money for merely above average production (based on last year).

Receivers are damn expensive
Yep. I’d consider it a win if they re-sign him for 18 per. He’s much better than his numbers suggest this year. Just more of a #2

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I liked Albert O when he was coming out and would definitely trade for him at the right price.

True. Like if they sent a 7 rounder and Albert for a bag of chips. Guy has been a massive disappointment. They are moving forward with Saubert & Dulcich

Status
Not open for further replies.