**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sorry, but its not official unless its a Dejo post.
:benny:
We all appreciate @Dejo thread. This is a continuation of it for the regular season. The same stuff will be posted from the same contributors. Please don’t make this into some kind of CCS clout war and show some respect to a member of the CCS HOF!

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Honestly, they should drop Harry if they can get a Preston Williams or Tyler Johnson.
The question is, Will Harry even see much playing time when he returns from IR? By then Fields is going to build confidence with other receivers. If (big if) the offense is rolling and successful at that point you aren’t going to throw Harry in and possibly break that up.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The question is, Will Harry even see much playing time when he returns from IR? By then Fields is going to build confidence with other receivers. If (big if) the offense is rolling and successful at that point you aren’t going to throw Harry in and possibly break that up.
Yeah my take is that Harry has missed so much time that practicing and whatnot, that bringing in someone new would be about the same for bringing them up to speed.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yeah my take is that Harry has missed so much time that practicing and whatnot, that bringing in someone new would be about the same for bringing them up to speed.
Completely agree. Johnson or Williams both have the potential and a change of scenery could help. And there would be no need to waste a draft pick.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Maybe someone knows this but can the Bears for example have Harry make the roster, then IR him, which would open up a spot to claim a different WR off waivers?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I remember losing my shit watching Lamar Jackson play at Louisville and being like we need to draft him. I think it was you who was like, nah man, he's only a sophomore and can't enter the draft yet. I loved that dude and watched every game of his I could. I then watched Baltimore take him. Yeah, I know, Nagy would never have used him right, but, man, Lamar Jackson!

I never saw it coming with Josh Allen. Boy was I wrong about him. My friends who are Buffalo fans remind me of this frequently.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Maybe someone knows this but can the Bears for example have Harry make the roster, then IR him, which would open up a spot to claim a different WR off waivers?
Except in rare incidents, the waiver period lasts 24 hours and all waivers are categorized as “no recall” and “no withdrawal,” which means once a club waives a player, it cannot take the player back or change the player’s status.

Once a club waives a player, the 31 other clubs either file a claim to obtain him or they waive their chance to do so (thus the origin of the term “waiver”)

Status
Not open for further replies.