**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is the kind of stuff that will make him better, keep him grinding, and keep him good. No matter how much success you have, there is always shit to clean up and be mindful of.
Eq did him no favors by not even trying to come back to the ball. Stop me if you’ve heard this before about our receivers.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
This is the kind of stuff that will make him better, keep him grinding, and keep him good. No matter how much success you have, there is always shit to clean up and be mindful of.
I pointed this out previously that while the Bears got screwed on a few calls, they got bailed out on the Fields INT that got called back due to defensive PI. That was about as ticky tack as it gets and could have made that game completely out of hand. Bears were lucky that they called it and the penalties off set. Fields will learn from it

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
So you're saying the first time you asked me that question my answer wasn't that i saw improvement in his throwing motion and in his footwork? Please answer that truthfully, which i think you will, so i don't have to go back and find that post?

So how am i bandwagon if i never gave up on him?

You're the joke cause you are infatuated with thinking anyone who wasn't saying he wasn't looking good last year and the first 4-5 games this year is going to win some trophy or something. We are fans that have zero idea what player will be what in the NFL until we see it.
Yes the first time I asked that question, you were completely negative of Fields. Please go back and find that information! Go ahead and waste your time finding pointless information. No really I really hope you waste your time for something so stupid.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Yes the first time I asked that question, you were completely negative of Fields. Please go back and find that information! Go ahead and waste your time finding pointless information. No really I really hope you waste your time for something so stupid.

Let me know if you need anything else?!

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Let me know if you need anything else?!
Not going to. You wasted your time

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I pointed this out previously that while the Bears got screwed on a few calls, they got bailed out on the Fields INT that got called back due to defensive PI. That was about as ticky tack as it gets and could have made that game completely out of hand. Bears were lucky that they called it and the penalties off set. Fields will learn from it
It was defensive holding called before the ball was thrown.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Tillery could be interesting, depends on whether Eberflus sees him as a 3T, but he is a (very) poor man's version of Buckner.

Status
Not open for further replies.