**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:

My man Jacob Infante has list going of prospects. We have a thread on prospects here:

Not that I'm spending too much time looking at QB, but Infante does bring up Penix. Well, I think Fields is going to help Penix get into the first round because, like Fields, Penix is a throw first QB that can run. I like the kid. Yup. I think the NFL is going to start looking for the next QB like Fields. Yeah, we have the prototype. OHHHHHH I like that nickname. Justin "The Prototype" Fields. Fuck yeah.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
That's everybody's guy. Loved his father, this kid is going to be elite. We'd have to trade up, but I'd do it, I'd pay a LOT to get him. Talk about a TRUE WR1.
Yes his father played for my College team (Syracuse) so huge fan of his and his kid.

dennehy

Liked Posts:

My man Jacob Infante has list going of prospects. We have a thread on prospects here:

Not that I'm spending too much time looking at QB, but Infante does bring up Penix. Well, I think Fields is going to help Penix get into the first round because, like Fields, Penix is a throw first QB that can run. I like the kid. Yup. I think the NFL is going to start looking for the next QB like Fields. Yeah, we have the prototype. OHHHHHH I like that nickname. Justin "The Prototype" Fields. Fuck yeah.
Penix will be lucky to be drafted.

He's not a running QB at all, he's rushed for 191 yards in 30 career games.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Status
Not open for further replies.