**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember in Seattle, the players would always beat around the bush about Russell Wilson. Doug Baldwin, Richard Sherman and others would make comments about Russell being a cancer of sorts. I wonder how bad his attitude/ego is. He has fallen off a cliff in Denver
I had never heard that until this year.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

13. T BRAXTON JONES, CHICAGO BEARS (78.3)​

Jones looks nothing short of the Bears' long-term starter at left tackle at this point. After allowing only one pressure against the Packers, Jones has now allowed only five pressures over his previous four games.

8. LB JACK SANBORN, CHICAGO BEARS (80.9)​

How Sanborn went undrafted is anyone’s guess because he already looks like a veteran with his play over the past five weeks. Against the Packers, he led all players with 14 tackles — including five stops — and didn’t have a single miss on the day.

NFL Rookies: Top 15 highest-graded players in Week 13 | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Nope. Fields was given no help on the OL as Jones is just a 5th round pick.

13. T BRAXTON JONES, CHICAGO BEARS (78.3)​

Jones looks nothing short of the Bears' long-term starter at left tackle at this point. After allowing only one pressure against the Packers, Jones has now allowed only five pressures over his previous four games.

8. LB JACK SANBORN, CHICAGO BEARS (80.9)​

How Sanborn went undrafted is anyone’s guess because he already looks like a veteran with his play over the past five weeks. Against the Packers, he led all players with 14 tackles — including five stops — and didn’t have a single miss on the day.

NFL Rookies: Top 15 highest-graded players in Week 13 | NFL News, Rankings and Statistics | PFF
@Myk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.