**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Love it... The Bears needed the Lions to kick their asses yesterday and they did just that. Too much positivity around here this year for a 3-13 and historically bad Bears team.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gave his grade last year (68) as well. Jenkins is still better with an 80 grade.

Lol Vaiti is out for the year dumbass so you cant talk about injuries and extra lol at trying to use preseason. GTFOH.
Speaking of Dumbass's, what happened to jenkins yesterday?
Oh, and that Braxton Jones is amazing!!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Speaking of Dumbass's, what happened to jenkins yesterday?
Oh, and that Braxton Jones is amazing!!!

How well did Vaiti play yesterday? Oh that's right he is out for the year dumbass.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How well did Vaiti play yesterday? Oh that's right he is out for the year dumbass.

Sometimes players just shit the bed. I wouldn’t worry too much about it.

Canth

Liked Posts:
So, I'm just chilling and flipping through a bunch of video shorts on youtube and this one comes up and I thought it was too good to not share. My apologies ahead of time for the lions content...

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Keep nights like tonight in mind next time you have an urge to support billionaire owners over the players that actually risk their bodies for your viewing pleasure.
I never get the caping for the owners over the players in contract disputes. Next time a poster wants to dog a player for trying to get paid remember what happened tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.