**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More money, more draft picks=more problems

According to Biggie Smalls logic
Just to clear one thing up, believe it or not, this is the original Biggie Smalls. No disrespect to the rapper (RIP), but still have to give credit where it's due ?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Couple thoughts here after watching that.

1. Scout School with Ryan Poles after a 3 win season seems like an oxymoron. Would be like having a guy who just got a DUI teach a driving class. I know, outside factors for Poles but still made me lol.

2. Was cool to learn/see/hear about their process a bit and how they use some of the analytics.

3. It's a bit scary that Velus Jones was ranked 3rd on the team for their 'A' analysis

You think perhaps he drew on his experiences with the Chiefs ie where he spent the bulk of his career? Or do you think roster building only happens when you are the GM?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Good thing he had Fields throwing to Claypool so much. :deer:
Because of playbook ignorance or injury they have played together a total of 126 snaps( the equivalent of 2 games worth) and he has 18 targets and 10 receptions from Fields in those snaps, damn you are a moron.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we can't trade out of the #1 (hard to believe) just take Anderson. Even if there are teams in the top ten that think they can sit back and take ONE of Stroud, Young, or Levi there are OTHER teams that need QBs that are farther down. The Panthers, Texans, Colts, Saints, Giants and Commanders all need QBs, that's five right there. Could be as many as eight teams that need QBs. And only 3-4 1st round QBs in the draft.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You think perhaps he drew on his experiences with the Chiefs ie where he spent the bulk of his career? Or do you think roster building only happens when you are the GM?
It was a joke, calm down. I have no beef with Poles atm. My biggest gripe for him so far was his lack of trying to help Fields last offseason while also understanding he was cap strapped with limited picks. Excited to see what he has in store this upcoming offseason though

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Won't click but I am betting insider has nothing to actually do with the Bears and 0 real knowledge.

Hadn't read that site in a while so wanted to see if it had improved - nope. Basically said if 1 QB doesn't separate themselves from the other, there's less pressure to trade up and the Bears might stick at #1. That would be monumentally stupid to not trade down and get more picks.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It was a joke, calm down. I have no beef with Poles atm. My biggest gripe for him so far was his lack of trying to help Fields last offseason while also understanding he was cap strapped with limited picks. Excited to see what he has in store this upcoming offseason though
watch your whore mouth! Poles is the best ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.