**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It’s not just me. Dane Brugler basically said the same thing. It is a very weak OL class.

It isn’t that I want a RB. It’s that I want the best offensive weapon in the draft. There’s nothing like Bijan in the draft, but Deuce Vaughn comes close. The issue is that he’s 5’6”! So, I actually want both, Bijan in the 1st and Deuce in the 5th.

The rest of the RB class is very good, but it isn’t the position I want. It’s the player.
I get it about Bijan and have said even though i'd rather go another way with our top pick that i wouldn't be mad and would understand why you take a talent like Bijan that high.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Of course. If he turns out to actualized his ability and becomes the weapon we hope he could be, pay the fucking man. What’s the problem?

If he’s averaging 18 tds and over 1k rushing and 1k passing, you pay the dude. I don’t even understand the need to ask the question. All this RB hate…
I don't think there's any RB hate, especially from me, i just think people understand how easy it is to find RB's these days that can be all around RB's and would rather not spend such a high pick on one because of that even though Bijan will be on another level. There's many great teams out there right now that are looked at as Super Bowl contenders that don't have a Bijan type RB on their rosters.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Verse has first round tape imo. Surprised he's going back to FSU.
These kids are finally fully buying into Mike Norvell and although i loved Verse in the draft when thinking if the Bears could get him, i like him coming back for hopefully a big run at FSU next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.