**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikes and Giants are scrubs. I could be wrong but I think eagles game was like week 1 (9ers) last years where most of the 2nd half was garbage time because the early portion of the game was a curb stomp.

Regardless of your opinion, I know Goff isn't a long term option for a SB contender. You even knew that until this year lol. Hope springs eternal I guess

Lions fans are the battered spouse of the sports fan community.

Spend all their time miserable and downtrodden. But all it takes is two wins in a row and all the sudden they think everything can change. Two wins and they start talking shit, thinking about the SB only to get slapped down again.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We ended up having a brutal schedule this year.

"They were looking to establish their program, turn an older roster into a younger one, get the cap situation straightened out and discover building blocks for the future. Most pegged the Bears as a five- or six-win team. The schedule was supposed to be much more favorable, or at least that’s how it looked back in the spring when you considered how their opponents finished in 2021. What was projected to be the eighth-easiest schedule turned out to be the most difficult in the league."

from Brad Biggs

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Status
Not open for further replies.