**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I've always hated this "logic". As if there aren't competent (or incompetent) Coordinators and Assistants in place, regardless of what the HC's background is (offense or defense).

..also: 4 games Clay. Give these teams/staff time to completely pan out or flame out.

its a weak argument imo

josh allen is doing just fine with a dc as his head coach

Canth

Liked Posts:
Yep, Jacksonville is definitely the organization that the Bears should be emulating. Oh, wait...
It also ignores the fact that I think the Bears were soured to the Reid coaching tree after Nagy. In addition, several candidates passed on the Jaguars, despite having Trevor Lawrence, as very few were willing to deal with Trent Baalke and that they only pivoted to Pederson once Leftwich walked away.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I want a reporter to ask Tom Brady why divorce is expensive? He asks why, the reporter should reply with “because it’s worth it!”

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Dude is basically an addict. Can't stop doing something for a rush even as it destroys his family life and potentially his health. It's crazy, WTF do you have left to prove? At this point you are choosing to play your 23rd season of NFL, after you are already the undisputed greatest player ever, over your family.

I don't like to comment on someone's personal choices, but man that really seems like the behavior of an addict to me.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Dude is basically an addict. Can't stop doing something for a rush even as it destroys his family life and potentially his health. It's crazy, WTF do you have left to prove? At this point you are choosing to play your 23rd season of NFL, after you are already the undisputed greatest player ever, over your family.

I don't like to comment on someone's personal choices, but man that really seems like the behavior of an addict to me.
Are they getting a divorce cause he won’t retire? Or is he playing to get his mind off getting divorced? I think they just recently build a mega mansion couldn’t even that long ago

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I would argue that teams don't really have to pass on the Bears right now and they also never have the lead to pin their ears back and attack the QB

They don't get a ton of opportunities
The same applied last year when Quinn was great

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
the same problem the bears have had since hicks played a full season. There is zero inside pressure. Quinn is getting to his spot, the qb can simply step up and avoid him.

Clay with the L once again. Idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.