**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

bear4life21

ChiCitySports Newb
Liked Posts:
Hate to be that guy.. understood I may get disliked for this ,but, it has to be said. Hopefully You guys will see the value in my post and won't hate me for it.

anyways..

Where is the ???-official-???-nfl-week-5-around-the-league-igt-???-football Thread?

Having the above thread may keep this thread clean and free from non bears related updates.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Hate to be that guy.. understood I may get disliked for this ,but, it has to be said. Hopefully You guys will see the value in my post and won't hate me for it.

anyways..

Where is the ???-official-???-nfl-week-5-around-the-league-igt-???-football Thread?

Having the above thread may keep this thread clean and free from non bears related updates.

nvm misread the q. page 2?

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Nope. You're missing the big picture, too. Fields locked in on what was happening downfield. Meanwhile, a pass rusher coming in on his periphery got his arm. Result - turnover. Mustipher's missing a block may have led to the protection breaking down, but Field's lack of pocket awareness led to the turnover. Which is the more egregious error? Sorry, QBs can't be coughing up the ball simply because the pocket breaks down. Yeah, pocket protection is still a major problem with this team, but that doesn't excuse Fields from allowing the turnover. If this was a one-of, maybe Fields should get a pass. But its not. Fields pocket awareness is the
Yeah that was my initially thought on Mooney but the All 22 makes it look like Mooney actually was setting a pick as he never looks for the ball and braces for contact.
Yeah. I think this is the mesh concept, basically a pick. The question is why pick with Mooney? But I get it, the meta game, so EQ or another can get the ball while they target a Trojan Horse.

I understand what they’re doing. This is part of Fields’ growth, what people need to understand as the hard part that is teachable as things slow down.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
More of this please
I realize the Vikings d is shit., but this should become the norm. I forgot he put up nearly 300 on them last season. I love his statements after the game, hopefully starting to click.

Status
Not open for further replies.