**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

baredown

Liked Posts:
Combined record of the those top 18 “big play” teams to date = 44-45-1

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hell yeah brother! Go make something of yourself, unlike dongbears whos life highlights are losing his virginity to his niece and *checks notes* being "right" about Vildor belonging in the league because he made his first career interception in year 3 while being awful for 95% of his NFL existence.
@nvanprooyen

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just don't see how CHI could be a real player for Moore. If we had a contending team, maybe. But I would imagine another team out there would think that Moore makes them a contender. Not the case for the Bears.
Given the purported lack of free agent WRs available in the offseason, the Bears might just see this as their opportunity to snag a known commodity at WR and upgrade going into next season when they should be investing heavily in the team towards the rebuild. If you can get him for a midround pick, it might be a good value. I'm not sure how serious they are (or even if that tweet is correct) and you're right that other teams are much closer to contention than the Bears, but who knows?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I just don't see how CHI could be a real player for Moore. If we had a contending team, maybe. But I would imagine another team out there would think that Moore makes them a contender. Not the case for the Bears.
It would be an obvious and significant upgrade but i just don't think Poles has it in him to pull the trigger when he needs to outbid other teams offers. If Poles already knows he's planning on going all in next offseason then trading for Moore should be a go for him but if he's still looking at the rebuild taking another 2-3 years then just draft WR's next year and the following years with OL, DL and all the other needs we have.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
DaRon Payne is going to be a free agent this offseason. No need to trade for him.
Why trade now??? We know this 2022 Bears team is bad on both sides of the ball so wait until this offseason to go after potential free agents like Payne. No need to give up a draft pick for him.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Why trade now??? We know this 2022 Bears team is bad on both sides of the ball so wait until this offseason to go after potential free agents like Payne. No need to give up a draft pick for him.
Yes, that was my point.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I fully approve a mid-round pick for Moore. Look at likely return in the draft and try to convince me you can come close to matching his production with a 3/4 rd pick. He's 25. This is an absolute no-brainer if the price is as speculated.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fingers crossed Moore watched the game Sunday and wants the new Josh Allen throwing him the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.