**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Go fuck yourself clown. You're obviously just another pussy who's scared of Fattytime or you'd also say something to him cause he's the one that follows me around on here and is always bringing me up in threads i don't even post in. Stand up and be a man goofy.

Another classic meltdown from @dabears70

Why are you so angry all the time?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers

I admittedly do not watch the Jets but I had no idea Wilson was THAT bad against pressure. Can you imagine him behind this Bears offensive line? He'd look like the Peter Man. I know he's missed some time with injuries but yikes, that's horrible.

Go fuck yourself clown. You're obviously just another pussy who's scared of Fattytime or you'd also say something to him cause he's the one that follows me around on here and is always bringing me up in threads i don't even post in. Stand up and be a man goofy.

It's you, dude. It's you. I tried to politely tell you that before the football season started and you acted like a child then too. Just act like a normal, functioning, non-niece molesting person and you'd be fine. But alas, you pick pissing matches with anyone that dares disagree with you. Enjoy more negs, you deserve every last one of them.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
You are a man like my son. Unfortunately, my son is 5.

@nvanprooyen I know you have a lot to do but isn't there a chance to get a timeout by him? ?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I don't think you can look at how bad the OL has been this year and replace a proven, albeit mediocre player, with someone who has shown to be worse when he has played. Leatherwood is a lottery ticket and should be treated as such. It's nice if he can give you something if someone goes down for an extended period, but you shouldn't count on him to be a starter.

I just think we have be logical about the moves. I don't know anything about Haynes (will check him out), but I don't see Poles moving on from Patrick, being that he's played like 12 snaps at his intended position....and then potentially replacing him with a rookie. I think unless Patrick doesn't heal properly, we should expect him at C and Jones at one of the OT spots. I feel more confident that those will be true even over Jenkins being at RG next year.

I'd love a backup C to groom since Patrick would be on his last year. And I think you have to look to make a huge upgrade at either LG or RT. Easiest would probably be add a stud FA at LG and then draft OT in the top 10 and then figure out who plays left and right between the top 10 pick and Jones.

LT- Top 10 pick
LG- Big money FA
C- Patrick
RG- Jenkins
RT- Jones

Backups- mid round C, vet FA G/T flex, then let Leatherwood and all Poles' 2022 picks fight out for the last backup spots.
This scenario fails to upgrade the biggest problem on the OL (C)

LT and LG have been fine. C has been terrible all year and Patrick looked like dog shit when he played, albeit at OG. Not sure I want to invest a top 10 pick and huge money in two spots that aren’t anywhere near the top of needs

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
This scenario fails to upgrade the biggest problem on the OL (C)

LT and LG have been fine. C has been terrible all year and Patrick looked like dog shit when he played, albeit at OG. Not sure I want to invest a top 10 pick and huge money in two spots that aren’t anywhere near the top of needs
I agree with you about the LT position. There are a number of posters who want to replace Jones at LT. For whatever reason, they don't think he's earned a spot there.

I think the big money FA should go to RT and C. That's where we should throw some cash around. I don't think it's viable to cut Whitehair this coming season either. Plus, he's done a great job at LG and with leadership. I begrudgingly have to give him props for that. I'm eating a bit of crow here, because I wanted to cut his ass last summer. Anyway, I digress.

There is a case to be made for running it back with Patrick, having to do with him being mostly injured making the year a wash, and, though I can be convinced, I would like to see us, at the least, draft a promising rookie on at least day 2 to play C. Even if we keep Patrick, I'd like a guy like Christian Haynes G UConn to be drafted. Trust me, his stock will skyrocket.

The Doctor

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
No you werent and no you didnt.
Anytime23 -- You are so good at recognizing BS when you see it that I'm recommending you for the following position:
1668800809679.png
And yes - I stole this image from a CCS advertiser. It just seemed to fit.
Anyway enjoy your new job. It doesn't pay well but it is satifying to the soul.
Peace.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Anytime23 -- You are so good at recognizing BS when you see it that I'm recommending you for the following position:
View attachment 24147
And yes - I stole this image from a CCS advertiser. It just seemed to fit.
Anyway enjoy your new job. It doesn't pay well but it is satifying to the soul.
Peace.
TYSM. My birthday and the holidays are coming up, so this is perfect.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Congrats on being the guy that has no life outside of CCS to be able to n3g at least 15k of those 29k posts all by yourself and your goons took care of the rest.

DERP

Did you really count the dislikes? 15,000? That's a lot of negs guy.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
I agree with you about the LT position. There are a number of posters who want to replace Jones at LT. For whatever reason, they don't think he's earned a spot there.

I think the big money FA should go to RT and C. That's where we should throw some cash around. I don't think it's viable to cut Whitehair this coming season either. Plus, he's done a great job at LG and with leadership. I begrudgingly have to give him props for that. I'm eating a bit of crow here, because I wanted to cut his ass last summer. Anyway, I digress.

There is a case to be made for running it back with Patrick, having to do with him being mostly injured making the year a wash, and, though I can be convinced, I would like to see us, at the least, draft a promising rookie on at least day 2 to play C. Even if we keep Patrick, I'd like a guy like Christian Haynes G UConn to be drafted. Trust me, his stock will skyrocket.
In general, people look at OL too closed-mindedly. It's a unit, each position isn't a singular position. I'm not "replacing" Jones at LT. I'm moving him to RT in this scenario and putting a top 10 pick (AKA a more talented player) at LT. The Bears will probably leave Jones at LT, because that's the position he's played adequately, but if I said I was taking a RT in the top 10, everyone would have flipped out because it's not the blind side! And that mentality leads to passing up a top 10 talent and waiting for value at RT, which makes your OL not as talented overall.

Whitehair is average. Actually, he's probably on the lower end of average. And while it's admirable that he's played decently, you'd be paying a 31 year old, who has missed multiple games 2 of the last 3 years, a 14.1Mil cap hit. And while, I know cap isn't a problem, it's simply not a smart move to pay 14Mil for average play that is getting older.

Patrick is not only much cheaper, he's younger, will have fresher legs from missing a ton of time this year and again, knows the offense which was such a big key for the Bears this year. It shouldn't be an either/or with Whitehair anyway. If they get rid of both, I wouldn't complain. But logically speaking, Patrick hasn't done anything at the position he was brought in to play to show that the Bears should give up on him playing that position.

But C is NOT the biggest issue on the line. Again, that's looking at it too closed-minded. The biggest issue on the line is talent. Get talent and then figure out where to put them. Spending money on a C instead of say, a LG, means you are focusing on 1 singular position of a 5-man unit. You're also limiting the quality of player you can get if you're only looking for centers.

Status
Not open for further replies.