**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yeah part of the reason I told @dbldrew that his "Did Pace pick the wrong QB," thread was ill-conceived. Nagy is the one that banged the table for Fields due to his relationship with Ryan Day and Nagy was also instrumental in drafting Mahomes. So Pace drafting Trubisky really had no bearing on the Fields pick as it was Nagy driving that pick. Say what you will about his HC or OC skills, he appears to know how to pick a young QB.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I think most are decent comps. I think all the current guys are smaller than the guys they are comped to though. I think the Bears will go after more of a slot guy than Johnston, who I had them after before Claypool. All those other guys would be solid slot guys. Seems like the Bears have been chasing that slot WR all year. Playing Mooney out of place there at times. But I think that's why they have been giving Pettis reps all year. Why they rushed Pringle back and threw him right into major reps. And why both play over Harry and Jones Jr.
Zay Flowers or Josh Downs in the 2nd then?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yeah part of the reason I told @dbldrew that his "Did Pace pick the wrong QB," thread was ill-conceived. Nagy is the one that banged the table for Fields due to his relationship with Ryan Day and Nagy was also instrumental in drafting Mahomes. So Pace drafting Trubisky really had no bearing on the Fields pick as it was Nagy driving that pick. Say what you will about his HC or OC skills, he appears to know how to pick a young QB.
I hope you are right.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Good Velus block too. They need to chain Braxton to the squat rack and not let him leave all offseason. He's great on the move, anchor is cheeks though.

Def needs more power. He can move really well tho, which is why I can guess poles likes him. Hopefully a full offseason in the NFL improves his strength drastically, but I feel like we said that about a lot of intriguing bears oline prospects over the years. Fairly certain people said the same exact thing about mustipher his rookie year

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I remember in Seattle, the players would always beat around the bush about Russell Wilson. Doug Baldwin, Richard Sherman and others would make comments about Russell being a cancer of sorts. I wonder how bad his attitude/ego is. He has fallen off a cliff in Denver
Always seemed like something was off with the dude. Like he has a jesus complex or some shit

Status
Not open for further replies.