**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
I really want the Bears to win this game. I can think of nothing I would like more than to see the fucking Packers finish in last place just once.
Doubt it happens..............I think Rodgers is going to have a field day out there facing no pass rush and down Jackson, Brisker and Gordon in the secondary.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The difference here is Mustipher went to Notre Dame and was a UDFA. Jones was drafted out of a small school, so he's more likely to have upside and room to get stronger, whereas Mustipher was limited. If he didn't get that anchor strength at an OL factory with a state of the art facilities, he wasn't going to do it in the NFL.

Agree with this.

Plus Jones frame gives him the potential to grow more, mustipher....not as much

msadows

Liked Posts:
Well, hasn't everyone?

Fairly certain everyone knew this before he was even drafted.

He had very little upside. Like his best case scenario would be jimmy G or something similar....in which case thats a wasted 1st round pick in a long line of wasted picks for the patriots lately.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You haven't been alive long enough to see the Packers end last in the division??
Oh yes, I have, but I am getting up there in age and my LONG term memory is failing................

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
"You haven't been alive long enough to see the Packers end last in the division??"

Yep, during Lynn Dickey era.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
It is going to be interesting to see how many teams are willing to give up their first rd pick next year. (2024) With QB Caleb Williams guaranteed to be the first pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, teams are going to be fighting for that top spot next season. In other words, if you thought the league was bad this year, next year is going to be extra bad with teams tanking left and right. If the Bears can somehow pull off grabbing a first rd pick from some team in 2024, it would be a huge win (that first rd pick probably has more value so trading down may not bring back as many picks back in return as previous years).

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Doubt it happens..............I think Rodgers is going to have a field day out there facing no pass rush and down Jackson, Brisker and Gordon in the secondary.

Yeah, most likely

Rodgers is the kind of dick that plays better when it pisses people off

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It is going to be interesting to see how many teams are willing to give up their first rd pick next year. (2024) With QB Caleb Williams guaranteed to be the first pick in the 2024 NFL Draft, teams are going to be fighting for that top spot next season. In other words, if you thought the league was bad this year, next year is going to be extra bad with teams tanking left and right. If the Bears can somehow pull off grabbing a first rd pick from some team in 2024, it would be a huge win (that first rd pick probably has more value so trading down may not bring back as many picks back in return as previous years).

Maybe

But I think you overestimate how far teams will tank. It's one thing to sell off your aging vets. But aiming for a top 3 pick is pretty fuckin hard to actually do

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
But that’s getting ahead of themselves. Things change fast season to season. Caleb might have bad season, another dat horse QB might light it up, etc…

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yeah I don’t see it happening. As bad as the Packers have been, the Bears D has been worse. Packers have had a tough 3 weeks and hung 31 in Dallas and 33 on the Eagles. Who are two of the better teams in the NFC. They will win Sunday imo

Status
Not open for further replies.