**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Deion is wild. Tell dudes if you aint ready to work then go in the transfer portal as he got plenty people to replace them.

Said he got his QB from Jackson St and 10 more coming, LMFAO.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Love Olave but Eagles definitely in the Jalen Carter sweepstakes

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Looks right, I said Jenkins had a bad day right after the game. Leatherwood had so few reps that those #s are meaningless unless they were very bad.
Jenkins up against one of the better DT's in the league in (under rated imo) Kenny Clark. He may have struggled against him, but he didn't give up a sack to him ...

He's come a long way since his start to the season.

Building blocks I guess.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The issue is that those other guys are volume passers and Fields is not. Fields has the highest INT rate in the league, but he's also 11th in TD rate and those numbers look a lot better since the "mini bye".

But yeah, the talent around him on top of being in a new offense with a green play caller is all a factor. As long as he continues to score points and score TDs, all good. INTs will come for now. The dude put together two games where he scored 8 TDs and no INTs. Its in him to be great. Its incredible how dangerous he is considering the situation and hes not even a finished product.

Status
Not open for further replies.