**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
The issue is that those other guys are volume passers and Fields is not. Fields has the highest INT rate in the league, but he's also 11th in TD rate and those numbers look a lot better since the "mini bye".

But yeah, the talent around him on top of being in a new offense with a green play caller is all a factor. As long as he continues to score points and score TDs, all good. INTs will come for now. The dude put together two games where he scored 8 TDs and no INTs. Its in him to be great. Its incredible how dangerous he is considering the situation and hes not even a finished product.
I’m game for him to throw 40 times a game over the next skate of games and INT it to hell to get ready for next year lol, but all very good points. We got a MFing star QB.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m game for him to throw 40 times a game over the next skate of games and INT it to hell to get ready for next year lol, but all very good points. We got a MFing star QB.
I’m fine with their game plan from Sunday. I worry about how the OL will hold up vs PHI and BUF.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Wow. That's a surprise considering he supposedly had issues with Kelly and the offense. LSU also historically (outside of 1 Burrow season) has QB issues
Yeah, that is surprising................one reason might be the 2021 ankle surgery he was coming off of. Boutte just never has looked right this season.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Titans fire their GM. 4 playoff appearances in 7 years. First place team 3 years running.

George would have gave this man a lifetime extension.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Jenkins up against one of the better DT's in the league in (under rated imo) Kenny Clark. He may have struggled against him, but he didn't give up a sack to him ...

He's come a long way since his start to the season.

Building blocks I guess.
If only he would practice hard on Wednesday's.

Bears_Almighty

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  2. North Carolina Tar Heels

Deion is wild. Tell dudes if you aint ready to work then go in the transfer portal as he got plenty people to replace them.

Said he got his QB from Jackson St and 10 more coming, LMFAO.

It was a bit harsh but he was talking to a 1-11 program, so no fucks were given lol

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Kind of agree. It's crazy to think that Fields is just about good for one 50+ yard TD run per game. It's almost like it's expected at this point.

He's becoming the definition of a 'playmaker', some thing this team hasn't had in idk how long.
It does seem kind of expected. Although I did like that he was looking to throw once he got out of the pocket against GB.

It's as if he found pocket presence during the mini-bye and didn't look back.

Status
Not open for further replies.