**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Some have been asking Benny why he blocks people that don’t agree with him. He blocked me a long time ago and I don’t even remember what for.
It is crazy how sensitive he is. No one is worse than Cian Fahey, who for a period seemed was ascending as a voice in the football analytics world. He tweeted something about movies and all i did was say bad take and he blocked me.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It is crazy how sensitive he is. No one is worse than Cian Fahey, who for a period seemed was ascending as a voice in the football analytics world. He tweeted something about movies and all i did was say bad take and he blocked me.
I forgot about Fahey.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Low bar we've set. LOL. Breakout game! With a career high 2 catches!

That 40 yard return also was NOT his best return. And he had 1 more return yard on the same number of returns just 2 games ago.
So what you’re saying is, besides him performing well on KR lately, he also had some nice plays on offense in a game where the Bears struggled to do anything well? The bar was certainly low for him, but at there’s he’s flashing some bright spots. If he could continue to perform well on KR and give the bears some production as a gadget guy, that is a win.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Low bar we've set. LOL. Breakout game! With a career high 2 catches!

That 40 yard return also was NOT his best return. And he had 1 more return yard on the same number of returns just 2 games ago.
I’m not crowning him lol, but hopefully he can stack a few games and be a great returner and gadget player. He has top end speed which can be used. I’ll take this vs the earlier struggles.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Of the top 5 picks last year you've got like giants, Jets, lions and Jaguars playing meaningful games in December this year. Wiederer is pretty far off base and doesn't seem to comprehend equality and quick turnarounds are frequent in the nfl
pretty much

there was a few games that the bears were a play or two away from winning. hes acting like theyre getting blown out every week

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I don’t understand the whole “Bears need to be near perfect this off-season to compete next year” narrative. It’s simply not true. They just can’t royally fuck it up, but there’s certainly wriggle room with their resources. No GM has perfect off-seasons. Main thing is to upgrade the DL and OL. If they get that right, everything else will follow. Poles will need to add another play maker as well, but we haven’t seen the offense with a healthy and well adjusted Claypool, Mooney, and Kmet. Add in a 1st/2nd round WR and they’ll be in good shape assuming the OL gets sorted out. Give Fields time and good things will happen.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I don’t understand the whole “Bears need to be near perfect this off-season to compete next year” narrative. It’s simply not true. They just can’t royally fuck it up, but there’s certainly wriggle room with their resources. No GM has perfect off-seasons. Main thing is to upgrade the DL and OL. If they get that right, everything else will follow. Poles will need to add another play maker as well, but we haven’t seen the offense with a healthy and well adjusted Claypool, Mooney, and Kmet. Add in a 1st/2nd round WR and they’ll be in good shape assuming the OL gets sorted out

Thats prob the main thing keeping them from winning games right now. You even get an average OL/DL and this team is drastically better. I think and hope poles knows this.

They have the worst OL and worst DL in the league right now. Hard to win like that.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thats prob the main thing keeping them from winning games right now. You even get an average OL/DL and this team is drastically better. I think and hope poles knows this.

They have the worst OL and worst DL in the league right now. Hard to win like that.

the OL is not the worst in the league

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Mac Jones is basically Grayson Allen at this point, right? The similarities are uncanny.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Of the top 5 picks last year you've got like giants, Jets, lions and Jaguars playing meaningful games in December this year. Wiederer is pretty far off base and doesn't seem to comprehend equality and quick turnarounds are frequent in the nfl
TBF the situation of some of those teams is completely different than the Bears. The Bears situation feels a little more unique considering what Poles inherited and his year 1 approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.