**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You spend on the type of free agents that will return comp picks.

Now you will find fierce competition for players that fit this profile because other teams are doing the same.

The strategy does not start with success. Success starts with timing your spending years.

It starts this year by spending every cent of dollars on contracts that run out simeultanously.
You absolutely do not worry about over paying especially on a short term because the contract value is in the formula. So overpaying in this case creates a higher comp pick.

Rask,

There are too many holes and too much money that needs spending to just target those guys.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No it doesn’t.

Every move you make should be to exploit a system that gives you extra picks.

It’s so important almost nothing else you do matters. The team with 11 picks per year will destroy consistently the team that averages 6 picks per year.

Every free agent signing and every trade, every draft pick should be made with this goal in mind for a few years.

You have to create the cycle, you can’t wait for the cycle to happen naturally by hitting on 90 % of your 6 picks for several years. It’s too late for Pace by then.

There was no vision or end in sight to save Pace and the same fate will happen to Poles if he does no sell out to this strategy.

Bellicek will out maneuver you with his 11 draft picks. You can’t compete with him long term with 5 per year like Pace.

you realize the patriots are dog shit and they dont draft well?

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If bears go WR round one just pick the best one. This idea of picking around Mooney and claypool is kinda silly as no guarantee the bears even want to resign claypool. I also think Mooney might be more fit to play slot, but I wouldn’t complain about JNS pick and putting him in the slot.

Also, fields definitely has issues pulling the trigger but that has greatly improved. This narrative they need to get him a WR that can separate…. That’s every WR’s job.
Fields really does have trust issues but they are completely justified

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
Getting hurt while sitting on the sideline might be the most kicker thing I've ever heard.
I must be straight up 1672106307823.jpeg
In the head.

I keep watching it and laughing. I’m laughing thinking about while typing this. Yup, straight up twisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.