**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Will be interesting to see if the Ravens will match what Ro wants. Maybe another 3-4 defense makes a run at him

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
With some draft order shakeup, this could happen.

View attachment 25148
Holy shit, you have us drafting some of my favorite players in this draft with those top 4 picks. After W.Anderson i have T.Wilson as my favorite Edge/DE and i have J.Porter Jr as my favorite CB in this draft. Don't know how all these mocks have us getting J.Hyatt in the 3rd round cause he'll never make it that far IMO. If he's there when we pick in the 2nd round with the Balt pick then i'm hoping they take him.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Holy shit, you have us drafting some of my favorite players in this draft with those top 4 picks. After W.Anderson i have T.Wilson as my favorite Edge/DE and i have J.Porter Jr as my favorite CB in this draft. Don't know how all these mocks have us getting J.Hyatt in the 3rd round cause he'll never make it that far IMO. If he's there when we pick in the 2nd round with the Balt pick then i'm hoping they take him.
Speed demon in Hyatt

Status
Not open for further replies.