**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Arthur Blank was at the Benz last night and came away overly impressed with CJ Stroud. Maybe Atlanta moves up to take Stroud?

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Arthur Blank was at the Benz last night and came away overly impressed with CJ Stroud. Maybe Atlanta moves up to take Stroud?
I think there's a pretty good chance the first 2 picks are qb and possibly 3 of the top 5 depending on if teams are as high on levis as kiper and other analysts. Lions and Seahawks can say they are good with Goff and geno all they want but I don't believe it.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Can I take back my bumpool called it for the game?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Can poles even get a 7th rounder back if he tried trading bumpool?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He needs to play. This game is proof of that fact.
I don't know how anyone with any intellect, football or otherwise, see the benefit of getting his shit pushed in for 60 minutes with the worst OL conceivable is of any benefit. What can he possibly learn from running for his life throwing to USFL level WR's?

Simply can't think of a stupider thing that they could do than get his brains beat in playing against what is shaping up to be an important game for the Vikings with players that DGAF or aren't worth a fuck.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I don't know how anyone with any intellect, football or otherwise, see the benefit of getting his shit pushed in for 60 minutes with the worst OL conceivable is of any benefit. What can he possibly learn from running for his life throwing to USFL level WR's?

Simply can't think of a stupider thing that they could do than get his brains beat in playing against what is shaping up to be an important game for the Vikings with players that DGAF or aren't worth a fuck.

He is not a finished product and needs all the experience he can get. Every game is a learning experience as Getsy noted even bad ones.

He is also not going to just quit on the team and the guys in the locker room just because fans think he should not play. That is not how alpha athletes are hardwired.

Status
Not open for further replies.