**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Think both teams will. Would guess the game hinges on which of the two young QB’s makes less mistakes. I’d pick Fields if all things were equal. I just don’t know how this line does versus real starters.
They're going to have 200+ rushing yds against us between E.Mitchell, Deebo and T.Lance.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
They're going to have 200+ rushing yds against us between E.Mitchell, Deebo and T.Lance.
Lets bet on that. If 49ners don’t have 200+ rushing yards you can’t post here for 2 months. If they do have 200+ rushing yards, you can’t post here for one month. Deal?

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did everyone forget these two teams played last year? Everyone keeps hyping up the Niners as this mad mysterious team the Bears never play. Fields had 275 yards and 2 TDs, total as 100 yards was him rushing, against this same team last year.
Neither team is the same team though is it?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He has no idea. It’s ok though because he will be dust in the wind by mid season when Fields will be outplaying Goff and Bears have a better record.
And you will be pulling excuses out of your ass when it does not happen.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bringing up last years stats with almost a completely different offense this year is pointless.
Britbuffguy said:
Did everyone forget these two teams played last year? Everyone keeps hyping up the Niners as this mad mysterious team the Bears never play. Fields had 275 yards and 2 TDs, total as 100 yards was him rushing, against this same team last year.

Yup. you remain clueless as ever, might want to check the post to which I was responding first MikeDitkasausageinmymouth

Status
Not open for further replies.