**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Very weird how the Lions played a playoff team but the Bears didn't, they played Trey Lance. Even though the Bears played a playoff winning team and the Lions didn't.
Simple question.

Is San Fran a better team with Jimmy G or with Trey Lance?
Will the Eagles be a playoff team this year?

last year don't mean shit.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
hey overthrew Mooney on a deep ball when Mooney clearly had his man beat.....
he was stride for stride with him, clearly not beat but was over thrown probably because of that fact. If you're going to cunt about Fields, that is not the play.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Simple question.

Do you post on a Lions message board? I've just never understood your motivation. The Packers fans I get, but you? I'd bet even your mother doesn't like you.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Simple question.

They beat Aaron Rodgers with Jimmy G doing jack shit. That team has won a lot of games despite their QB play. But kick picking and choosing!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he was stride for stride with him, clearly not beat but was over thrown probably because of that fact. If you're going to cunt about Fields, that is not the play.
You asked a question.
I answered it, he clearly overthrew him.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They beat Aaron Rodgers with Jimmy G doing jack shit. That team has won a lot of games despite their QB play. But kick picking and choosing!
You didn't answer the question.........

Afraid?

Matt the puss = John Fox

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You didn't answer the question.........

Afraid?
You literally hid from the message board for a week. Im here talking shit fresh off your SB win "Bears losing a game". Yes the Eagles are a playoff team and as of right now the Niners are one too.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You literally hid from the message board for a week. Im here talking shit fresh off your SB win "Bears losing a game". Yes the Eagles are a playoff team and as of right now the Niners are one too.
I posted last week, day after the game....... Not sure WTF your talking about Zippy.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I posted last week, day after the game....... Not sure WTF your talking about Zippy.
Sorry, you werent here every single day posting puffy chested as you had every day leading up to the game. Sorry but this is a pattern you've taken for years. Everyone knows it. Dont blame me for you having a cowards reputation. But congrats on constantly getting the board all riled up. Not bad for a Bears fan!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry, you werent here every single day posting puffy chested as you had every day leading up to the game. Sorry but this is a pattern you've taken for years. Everyone knows it. Dont blame me for you having a cowards reputation. But congrats on constantly getting the board all riled up. Not bad for a Bears fan!
There really was nothing more to say, JF still sucked in the first game, but Bears fans were all "BUT a W is a W" et all. I specifically said, wait until next week when the Bears get shit stomped. Did it happen? Oh yes, it happened!!!!!

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I thought that route should have been more across the field, there was tons of open space there.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There really was nothing more to say, JF still sucked in the first game, but Bears fans were all "BUT a W is a W" et all. I specifically said, wait until next week when the Bears get shit stomped. Did it happen? Oh yes, it happened!!!!!
I don't care what they said. They aren't the butthurt loser you are who spends all his time on a message board of a team he claims not to be a fan of. But congrats on the easiest #CALLEDIT of all time. A Packers stomping of the Bears. WHO IN THE WORLD SAW THAT COMING?

Have fun hanging another banner!

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Simple question.

How you know the Lions still blow, Lions fan spends his day on Bears message board trying to size his team up with the rebuilding Bears.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care what they said. They aren't the butthurt loser you are who spends all his time on a message board of a team he claims not to be a fan of. But congrats on the easiest #CALLEDIT of all time. A Packers stomping of the Bears. WHO IN THE WORLD SAW THAT COMING?

Have fun hanging another banner!
Ahhh, but it is nothing like the banner that they showed last night........

Aaron Rodgers ....owner of the Bears. I am waiting to find that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.