**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The issue is that the "fan" i know you're talking about isn't actually a Lions fan. He's a CCS Bears fan who got so tired of being shit on that now he's pretending to cheer for the Lions.

Well that and he disappears when the Lions lose. No need to deal with fucking cowards

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How you know the Lions still blow, Lions fan spends his day on Bears message board trying to size his team up with the rebuilding Bears.
awwwww poor boo boo, but but but the Bears are rebuilding......
didn't work for me last year, won't work for you this year.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ahhh, but it is nothing like the banner that they showed last night........

Aaron Rodgers ....owner of the Bears. I am waiting to find that one.
Im Rodgers biggest defender on CCS. This isn't the burn towards me that you think it is. I literally don't care about Packers games anymore than i do Vikings and LOLions games. Great QB owns Bears. News at 10:00!

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I think it was @HeHateMe & @Anytime23 that thought Vildor was an all-pro candidate. Don't look it up, just trust me bros.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
awwwww poor boo boo, but but but the Bears are rebuilding......
didn't work for me last year, won't work for you this year.
I'm just saying, you should be measuring your squad up to Vikings and Packers fans if your team is all that. The fact you spend all your time here is sad and cringey.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
He didn't have his man beat dumbass. Go watch again. Stokes was further down the filed than Mooney when the ball got that far
He definitely didn't have him beat, but he did have inside leverage with no safety help over top. A better throw and Mooney should have been in great position to make a play on the ball.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am really starting to think Getsy is a reetard.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm been very excited about the coaches and the progress, but WTH happened this week? Second half last week we adjusted. We didn't roll out, we ran the ball way too much, didn't adjust, didn't pass, no Mooney, no Kmet. WTAF?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yuck. Mr "receipts" doesnt acknowledge all of his homer bs that ended up being wrong. "where is kmet and mooney?" idk you tell us, you said they were gonna go off. You were talking shit to PFF not ranking Mooney as a projected top 10 receiver in the NFC. Maybe he can break the tape down today and not wait 5 days after everyone else does so he can steal talking points.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Idk what to think of kmet outside that he hasn’t looked good, but it should be noted this is partly because the tackles can’t be relied upon to do their job 1 on 1

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Looks like he looked right at him when he was open and just didn’t want to throw it. Maybe thought the safety would cover?

Kind of hard to build trust in your receivers when you throw 8 times a game and come open once a game.

Was he supposed to anticipate that he was about to come open there? Idk. Legitimately just asking. I think if he throws that pass once he’s wide open it’s too late, the safety will get there.

Status
Not open for further replies.