**OFFICAIL** Regular Season News & Scheisse - FTO : THREAD DERAILING PROHIBITED***

Status
Not open for further replies.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It's still a grading system that doesn't tell the whole truth and that's my issue with certain people using that as how good or bad a player is playing. Not saying it doesn't help and never have said that but you still have to use it with a grain of salt.

Ok but what system are you using to determine that there are X number of guys you would take over Jones and who are these guys?

PFF isn't perfect. It is just better than you offering up the above with no actual explanation and without naming these guys probably because you know damn well you have no mechanism to demonstrate what makes them better beyond because you said so.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Flus said Patrick had surgery and will not be back this year.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Fields has the talent and mental make up to really make him a dominant player. If he continues to grow and the organization builds this team how we think they can, I think we look back at these first 2 seasons as integral character building seasons. Long term I think the Bears are in a great position to seriously contend.

Status
Not open for further replies.