***OFFICAIL*** RIP Ommy

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have never insulted you, ma'am, even as you've given me good reason to.
Didn’t you take to the sea to escape this abuse you invite and where you could be free of the company of women and ‘throw your weight around’?

At least when omeletpants bragged noxiously about belonging to an elgin country club which many would consider akin to dialysis, nobody doubted his sincerity

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn’t you take to the sea to escape this abuse you invite and where you could be free of the company of women and ‘throw your weight around’?

At least when omeletpants bragged noxiously about belonging to an elgin country club which many would consider akin to dialysis, nobody doubted his sincerity
Again, that's your pretend world, ma'am. I know nothing about that.

Ommy literally played golf with Walter. They're probably playing right now.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Hahahaha. Clint, I don't care about that fake watch you bought out of somebody's trunk. Ain't into wearing jewellery anyway. It's all about the hairline. My guess is you're balding.
Seems like the hairline is preventing me from having a spartan standard life. So as I finger bang a pseudo model from austin on the hood of this electric porsche I rented I want you to talk more about how awful my hair line is.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Again, that's your pretend world, ma'am. I know nothing about that.

Ommy literally played golf with Walter. They're probably playing right now.
Sure, skipper. Very interesting how you are retconning any kind of friendship with him when you used to attack his LT Mafia.

Denial is in your nature.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like the hairline is preventing me from having a spartan standard life. So as I finger bang a pseudo model from austin on the hood of this electric porsche I rented I want you to talk more about how awful my hair line is.
Hey, not out to hurt feelings. Anytime23 obviously lied when he said you had a healthy hairline and I just picked up on the obvious. And, no, I don't have a 30 G watch but would prefer my healthy hairline anyway. And I can't finger fuck pseudo models on an electric porsche cause, well, my wife would get butthurt and my kids would be disappointed with me. I don't have an electric porsche either but am currently putting 3 kids through college with 1 more to start next year so...........it's actually more costly than outright buying an electric porsche.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sure, skipper. Very interesting how you are retconning any kind of friendship with him when you used to attack his LT Mafia.

Denial is in your nature.
I'm not claiming any kind of friendship. I had some nice posts with him and some where I was not so nice to him but he never took that shit to heart like you drama queens.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Spartan that's a really great story! If I had kids they wouldn't need college because we are already millionaires and I'd just go ahead and let them do what they wanted. That college your kids got in to, if it's good let me know, I'm sure my kids will need assistants and accountants in a few years
Good to see we've become such great friends, Clint. You go on living that cool Andrew Tate lifestyle and I'm going to give all my kids the 3 things they want most in life right now, daddy's love, college and good hairline genes.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Good to see we've become such great friends, Clint. You go on living that cool Andrew Tate lifestyle and I'm going to give all my kids the 3 things they want most in life right now, daddy's love, college and good hairline genes.
You don't have to kiss my ass to ask me to adopt your children. The answer is no. But when they get of age let them know dad tried his hardest and has to leave them because clint paid him 25 thousand USD to make Microsoft zune

?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Not buying it