***OFFICAIL*** Steelers QB Dwayne Haskins Dead

Montucky

Liked Posts:
lol he apologized to those retards.

We all know Black Quarterback is an easy one seed on the Woke Bracket and the imbeciles vabearfan is replying to only give a shit about Dwayne Haskins, or any black person for that matter, because they are either feeling guilty or otherwise insecure about all the politically incorrect shit they said in the nineties and aughts. So they've overcorrected as weak ass liberals who pretend to get their feelings hurt because, surprise surprise, it turns out a pro athlete is stupid to the point its almost suicidal.

Or they're like remy who root for the home team no matter, no matter when. Even if it means saying Steve Wilks was a Hall of Fame coach or trying to convince us Richard Nixon invented Latin. At least in that case I can admire the send, though.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
If it were Taysom Hill that was killed, the commentary around here would be different. Just saying, lmao.

Bust

Liked Posts:
People are losing their minds over what Schefter said. Definitely could have been handled better and he did delete it. But I’ve seen people calling for Schefter to lose his job and much much worse.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

We all know Black Quarterback is an easy one seed on the Woke Bracket and the imbeciles vabearfan is replying to only give a shit about Dwayne Haskins, or any black person for that matter, because they are either feeling guilty or otherwise insecure about all the politically incorrect shit they said in the nineties and aughts. So they've overcorrected as weak ass liberals who pretend to get their feelings hurt because, surprise surprise, it turns out a pro athlete is stupid to the point its almost suicidal.

Or they're like remy who root for the home team no matter, no matter when. Even if it means saying Steve Wilks was a Hall of Fame coach or trying to convince us Richard Nixon invented Latin. At least in that case I can admire the send, though.
Strong ass conservative=racism

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Definitely gotta go on a political tirade when discussing the unfortunate death of a young athlete.

Gotta make sure everyone here knows what kind of propaganda you waste your dumb ass life consuming. LOL.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It is now a homicide investigation.

Did the driver go out of his way to run him over? (Some of the posters here would)

Or did someone push him into oncoming traffic?

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Seriously though, you had no response whatsoever to the fact that Haskins was hit by a dump truck on the interstate? That doesn't raise any questions?

No one is arguing it was a tragedy and is sad at the loss of life. But you are claiming you stopped all thinking at that? You didn't wonder about the situation that led to this? You, as in poor taste as it may have been, didn't have an inkling of a thought that Haskins could have had demonstrated poor judgement? You totally forgot and never once was brought to mind about his time in Washignton?

If not ok, good for you, you are able to live and think in a bubble.

I haven't seen any more information about why he was crossing the interstate....so until any of that comes out why does it even need to factor into any discussion? We have no idea if he was crossing the interstate to save a mama duck and her ducklings or whatever other reasons you may have concocted in your head. The only relevant information is a young man was killed on a busy interstate and it was a tragic accident.

What messed up logic can someone have when speculating about the circumstances of his death is what you are thinking about, or in others cases, how successful he was as an NFL QB. Sorry but the amount of backpedaling that eventually led to a half assed apology by you is what should be discussed, not why he was crossing the interstate.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It is now a homicide investigation.

Did the driver go out of his way to run him over? (Some of the posters here would)

Or did someone push him into oncoming traffic?

All traffic fatalities in Florida are defined as traffic homicides until the investigation is over and it is determined whether a crime occurred or not.

With more than 19 million residents, Florida has nearly 100 million visitors that travel across the State of Florida each year. Based on the sheer number of people driving in the state, the criminal defense attorneys at the Sammis Law Firm understand that “sometimes a car accident is just an accident.”

Nevertheless, when a traffic accident results in death, the traffic homicide investigation begins. In fact, the traffic homicide investigators are called to the scene immediately after the accident. In the most serious cases, a prosecutor with the traffic homicide division of the State Attorney’s Office might also arrive at the scene after the accident to help make sure evidence is gathered correctly.

Liked Posts:
Makes me think of Junior Seau and his battle with CTE and the suicidal tendencies he developed. Tragic.

greg23

Liked Posts:
You are so bitterly mad lmfao. I would have thought you would be happy that a black man died based on your post history TBH.

Glad it didn't go there.

Thanks.

Maybe he was pulling a sweet new cooler across the roadway.