***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I don’t think eber is a slam dunk it’s just a response to jaguars doing it so he knows he is a finalist. As far as I know zero other HC have any confirmed 2nd interviews for any teams.
I concur. If the Jaguars don’t schedule him as a candidate finalist, I don’t think the Bears schedule a 2nd interview yet.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I really don’t get why people are upset over this. If you get the right people don’t really give a fuck how they get there. Hasn’t been a sign HC or GM signed yet.
These two have to work in tandem and have a similar vision. They have to be on the same page. Remember when the McCaskey's pushed Fox onto Pace? Disaster.

And maybe they really like Brown/Eberflus and those two have expressed interest to work together in interviews, idk. This whole process has just been weird though.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I concur. If the Jaguars don’t schedule him as a candidate finalist, I don’t think the Bears schedule a 2nd interview yet.
Isn’t Baalke the guy who fired Harbaugh and hired the idiot Tomsula? If that’s the case, I would take Eberflus off my HC search if Baalke considers him a finalist. Baalke also hired Meter for Jaguars.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Confusing and long winded. Are they having the GMs interview their preferred HC candidates as part of the process?
Possibly… maybe Brown says he will bring him in as an HC, so the question is how do they answer a vision question together potentially. Maybe this is interview 2.0 with Brown or it is a longer interview. Who knows

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Isn’t Baalke the guy who fired Harbaugh and hired the idiot Tomsula? If that’s the case, I would take Eberflus off my HC search if Baalke considers him a finalist. Baalke also hired Meter for Jaguars.
He also hired Harbaugh to begin with.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
These two have to work in tandem and have a similar vision. They have to be on the same page. Remember when the McCaskey's pushed Fox onto Pace? Disaster.

And maybe they really like Brown/Eberflus and those two have expressed interest to work together in interviews, idk. This whole process has just been weird though.
that's why you hire the GM first...

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Lot of jumping to conclusions, flying off the handle, believing every stupid tweet, and ripping of dicks going on here……
You could have banked on that before the thread even began. It's mildly entertaining So I say...

AnotherAggravatingAnkolewatusi-size_restricted.gif

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
He also hired Harbaugh to begin with.
Notice the hires after that. Pure garbage that just wanted a job. Meyer is the worst piece of shit. He let things go at OSU and UF that went too far. Both times he said he had heart problems and left before things turned bad for him.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Notice the hires after that. Pure garbage that just wanted a job. Meyer is the worst piece of shit. He let things go at OSU and UF that went too far. Both times he said he had heart problems and left before things turned bad for him.
I'm not sticking up for Baalke or Meyer(one of the worst hires in a long time). I guess I'm pointing out more that anyone can get lucky.