***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, the good news is that all coaches are available to be hired. If nobody had Daboll on their list, I'm pretty sure he's on many people's list now. Small sample size, I know.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
if Ryan P watched that game in the Chiefs suite, and he becomes the Bears GM, surely he's probably tempted to have Daboll on his list of finalists.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Hire Brian Daboll now.
It would have been better for Daboll to have won the game. That would have given the Bears time to finalize the GM position. Now it may be a rush to hire him this week. Bears have to have a 2nd interview lined up and scheduled by tomorrow morning if they have any chance with Daboll.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think most of the coaching positions will be filled this week.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
AFC CHAMPIONSHIP:
Bengals - Zac Taylor, offensive background.
Chiefs - Andy Reid, offensive background

NFC CHAMPIONSHIP:
49ers - Kyle Shanahan, offensive background
Rams - Sean McVay, offensive background.

Just thought I'd point that out.
all, aside from the Chiefs, also have great defenses tho

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Tyreek Hill is fast. Hot damn. I think Poles was involved in drafting him in the 4th round? I cant remember which round he got drafted in
5th. Dropped because of attempted murder on his girlfriend (choked out his girlfriend until she was unconscious). Probably would’ve been a late first otherwise.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I'm thinking Brian Daboll is going to be the first coach hired after these last two weeks. If the Bears don't get him in the room a 2nd time before he's hired by someone else, shame on them.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
It would have been better for Daboll to have won the game. That would have given the Bears time to finalize the GM position. Now it may be a rush to hire him this week. Bears have to have a 2nd interview lined up and scheduled by tomorrow morning if they have any chance with Daboll.
Like it’s been mentioned before, the Bears likely already know who they want to hire at GM

see the NYG