***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I'm just not buying it or maybe I'm just too optimistic.

I mean, George and Ted aren't the brightest crayons in the box but they also aren't dumb enough to tell these GM candidates that they are going to hire one of Caldwell, Frazier or Eberflus and that's that.
I hope you are right, I could take one of those guys as the guy hired (not frazier) I guess, but for that to be the entirety of the finalist list would be a slap in the face to everybody

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
I hope you are right, I could take one of those guys as the guy hired (not frazier) I guess, but for that to be the entirety of the finalist list would be a slap in the face to everybody
I guess I wouldn't be too overly upset if Eberflus is the guy simply because he isn't a retread or in his 60-70s just yet.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Khan we would like you to run the show however you must hire Caldwell, Frazier, or Eberflus.

I don’t buy this for a second, even they aren’t this stupid.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
well, i guess on the bright side, McDermott is a defensive guy and found himself a nice OC. Maybe if the Bears hire Eberflus, he can find himself a nice OC
And a concern regarding that is if we managed to find a good OC, we could easily lose him as a head coach somewhere else.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Remember those guys said they’re doing this the right way only to force another shitty HC on another GM candidate? Good times.

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Khan we would like you to run the show however you must hire Caldwell, Frazier, or Eberflus.

in your heart of hearts you know they are

dennehy

Liked Posts:

Visionman

Liked Posts:

For once I agree with you.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

didn't they do that with Pace? They saddled him with Fox. I wouldn't be surprised if they do the same shit again