***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
“You were a Spectre. You swore to protect the galaxy. Then you broke that vow to save yourself.”

I actually never paid attention to your avatar and only just now making the Mass Effect connection.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Source? Thought you were smart enough to know outliers aren’t the base rate but here we are.

Lol you have no clue if they are outliers as if you did you would not have asked the question.

What is the win-loss record coaches of their 2nd chance vs fiest timers?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
This is why people call the Bears cheap. JFC.
“For all of McCaskey’s faults, the personal pickup at the airport is a nice touch, although it still differs greatly from the Broncos’ hiring team greeting Green Bay Packers offensive coordinator Nathaniel Hackett on the tarmac Monday as he got off a private jet. “

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes hence why it is funny I never made rhe connection when it is my favorite video game of all time.
You didn’t mention his name hence why I mentioned it.
Relax remy

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
“There is a belief in league circles that the Vikings would prefer to hire Poles over Browns vice president of football operations Kwesi Adofo-Mensah, but Poles has insisted on meeting with the Bears again. It’s possible Poles prefers the Bears job because of the presence of Justin Fields on the roster. The Vikings still have Kirk Cousins unless the new GM wants to start over at quarterback. “

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It is in person interviews and this shows some class ?‍♂️
Heard he treated him to Chipotle on the way to the Springhill Suites in Lake Forest.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You didn’t mention his name hence why I mentioned it.
Relax remy

Relax? I was agreeing with you that it should have been obvious hence why it is funny I didnt pick up on the name.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
“There is a belief in league circles that the Vikings would prefer to hire Poles over Browns vice president of football operations Kwesi Adofo-Mensah, but Poles has insisted on meeting with the Bears again. It’s possible Poles prefers the Bears job because of the presence of Justin Fields on the roster. The Vikings still have Kirk Cousins unless the new GM wants to start over at quarterback. “
Author?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Or it could just be Poles wants to weigh both options fully before deciding and see who gives him the best offer control and money wise.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hoge:

"Poles not only has impressed the Bears, but he also reached the final round of interviews with the Giants and is scheduled to meet with the Vikings for a second time in Minnesota on Wednesday. That’s where things could get interesting. There is a belief in league circles that the Vikings would prefer to hire Poles over Browns vice president of football operations Kwesi Adofo-Mensah, but Poles has insisted on meeting with the Bears again. It’s possible Poles prefers the Bears job because of the presence of Justin Fields on the roster. The Vikings still have Kirk Cousins unless the new GM wants to start over at quarterback. "