***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I think the clip of them walking off together if very telling. We all know Nagy is gone but Pace is symbolically walking with him. And rightfully so. Good for them. Stick together. Be them. Be you. Just be that somewhere far from Halas Hall.
The thing is, pace could just be with him to support him during this firing. He may still be in. I hope not. But we can take these 2 walking side by side any way.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Once we figure out the Why’s to them walking off together we got this

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pace must be fired. There is no chance to turn this franchise around and get a top coach with Pace in place. He orchestrated this disaster and allowed Nagy to return this year still calling plays. He mortgaged future draft pick after draft pick. He has crippled the future cap space with backlogged deals on mediocre players. His rebuild failed and it's time for someone new to start the new rebuild.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
It's happening
I want to get excited, but they are also so bad at PR I could see them including that not to tip their hand about Pace and get everyone all riled up. Please tell me I'm just overthinking this.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
I want to get excited, but they are also so bad at PR I could see them including that not to tip their hand about Pace and get everyone all riled up. Please tell me I'm just overthinking this.
McCaskey's always after that competitive advantage.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Guys, i have a legit source that no one else has access to that says "It's over. Total change. Phillips stepping down sounds like, Or taking a lesser role."

I asked undisclosed source if that means Pace is out as well. They responded "Yep. Think Pace is gone."

Stay tuned!

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don’t trust that the right thing will be done. You are not overthinking buddy

#FireEveryoneGeorge

Liked Posts:
Adam Jahns said on the Hoge & Jahns podcast tonight that he thinks Ryan Pace is “out - out”. Meaning, he is not promoted or retained in any capacity. Adam Hoge agreed with him.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Guys, i have a legit source that no one else has access to that says "It's over. Total change. Phillips stepping down sounds like, Or taking a lesser role."

I asked undisclosed source if that means Pace is out as well. They responded "Yep. Think Pace is gone."

Stay tuned!
If your source is wrong, we riot