***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They are cheap when it comes to the front office and coaches. Yes they spend the cap on players but that is basically mandated by the league.
Do you say this because you know where Pace and Nagy ranked in terms of salary?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They are cheap when it comes to the front office and coaches. Yes they spend the cap on players but that is basically mandated by the league.
? this. They gave pace and naggy another year and all they did was set this franchise back. Especially pace with all his trades and restructuring player contracts. The incoming gm has a big mess to clean up. If they kicked these jokes to the curb after last season we could be coming into this offseason ready to compete

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
I got a bad feel about Brian Daboll as HC...just feels like this dude came outta nowhere and is the hottest hoe on the street, but ends up with the most std's

My feels say stay away
People have been talking about him as a candidate since the beginning of the year.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not really. The bears will never have a good offense without solid quarter back play. The Bucs have a ton more fire power to sustain a throw it up offense to still be able to walk away from a season with 30 INTs and have a high points per game. That’s not sustainable in Chicago, the only way the Bears offense will find long term success is if Justin develops. Byron has never developed any quarterback.

Or you can just build a team with the firepower to put up points. SMH!

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
? this. They gave pace and naggy another year and all they did was set this franchise back. Especially pace with all his trades and restructuring player contracts. The incoming gm has a big mess to clean up. If they kicked these jokes to the curb after last season we could be coming into this offseason ready to compete
Instead the McCaskey's kept Pace/Nagy for a lame duck season and they even allowed Pace to trade up again for his QB just to then fire him a year later and then force that QB on a new GM and HC. That's no knock on Fields, but a further indication that ownership is completely fucking clueless!

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Instead the McCaskey's kept Pace/Nagy for a lame duck season and they even allowed Pace to trade up again for his QB just to then fire him a year later and then force that QB on a new GM and HC. That's no knock on Fields, but a further indication that ownership is completely fucking clueless!
Interesting take, considering most consider Chicago a prime opening BECAUSE of having Fields….

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
SMH! We already have a QB! What happened to building with what have???

So you want to stop trying to build a great O because we already have a QB? Your logic is silly. I want a dynamic O that isn't just reliant on an elite QB to put up points.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
So you want to stop trying to build a great O because we already have a QB? Your logic is silly. I want a dynamic O that isn't just reliant on an elite QB to put up points.
What the fuck are you on about? I want a guy who can develop a QB. That’s how you have a dynamic offense. All of those points and they didn’t win shit because Byron couldn’t stop Jameis from turning the ball over.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
To be completely honest, I want nothing to do with either of Dallas's coordinators. Bears led these same 49ers 16-15 after 3 quarters before falling 33-22.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I guess Kellen Moore is out of the running now?

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I guess Kellen Moore is out of the running now?
I mean, it's a playoff game and he hasn't gotten his 1100 yd receiver CeeDee Lamb the ball once through 3 quarters. On the other sideline, Deebo Samuel is a giant part of the 49ers game plan.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What the fuck are you on about? I want a guy who can develop a QB. That’s how you have a dynamic offense. All of those points and they didn’t win shit because Byron couldn’t stop Jameis from turning the ball over.

The point was Leftwich O put up points without a franchise QB. He has put up points with and without a franchise QB.

Daboll has done nothing without Allen.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I mean, it's a playoff game and he hasn't gotten his 1100 yd receiver CeeDee Lamb the ball once through 3 quarters. On the other sideline, Deebo Samuel is a giant part of the 49ers game plan.
He did catch one pass but it was called back because of a holding penalty