***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He's taking a shot at DBB - mocked him on the radio last week.

Funny thing - Dan's salty because he said Pace was coming back and also doubled down on why anyone would "believe a blogger" that Pace would be getting fired.

ooops.....
DBB, famously known for walking back predictions, adding qualifiers to them and deleting the wrong ones. The same guy who forever pushes Pace being promoted or staying. Im sorry that you buy the gimmick.

Overall i think this was a pretty poor season for Bears beat guys and columnists. One person threw out that Pace was getting promoted and everyone ran with it, despite no logic suggesting he would. We've reached the point where Bears ownership reached an incompetent level to where no one expects them to do the logical thing.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That’s literally all he does. He has one quote from a legit person and writes a whole article around it filled with fluff. It’s kind of genius. Other people do the hard work he gets the clicks. It also gives people the important info that’s behind paywalls. I’ve kind of grown to like him. You just scan for the quote from the real writer and skip the rest. ?‍♂️
He's taking purple magic and cutting it with chemicals and bullshit.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
DBB, famously known for walking back predictions, adding qualifiers to them and deleting the wrong ones. The same guy who forever pushes Pace being promoted or staying. Im sorry that you buy the gimmick.

Overall i think this was a pretty poor season for Bears beat guys and columnists. One person threw out that Pace was getting promoted and everyone ran with it, despite no logic suggesting he would. We've reached the point where Bears ownership reached an incompetent level to where no one expects them to do the logical thing.

He was the only one who said Pace would be fired when everyone else said Pace would be promoted or staying.

So where you getting your information from on that?

Look - I'm not saying he's never gotten things wrong either. But he's also gotten some things right. And I just happen to be someone who doesn't make it personal when someone can bring me good information - I happen to think the guy is an insufferable twatwaffle, personally.

But he's an insufferable twatwaffle who has occasionally proven he gets accurate info beyond the realm of "just guessing" or "blind squirrel finds a nut" territory.

So I can give the devil his due, which is why I post shit from him.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He was the only one who said Pace would be fired when everyone else said Pace would be promoted or staying.

So where you getting your information from on that?

Look - I'm not saying he's never gotten things wrong either. But he's also gotten some things right. And I just happen to be someone who doesn't make it personal when someone can bring me good information - I happen to think the guy is an insufferable twatwaffle, personally.

But he's an insufferable twatwaffle who has occasionally proven he gets accurate info beyond the realm of "just guessing" or "blind squirrel finds a nut" territory.

So I can give the devil his due, which is why I post shit from him.
What information are you asking for?

You've revolved your latest CCS persona after being his biggest fan. Mass sharing everything he posts because you know 90% of the board cant stand him. You're taking a page out of the old @dabears70 handbook, the Erik Lambert chapter.

Danny Parkins also said Pace is getting fired. He just didn't pretend like he had inside sources.

I just dont see the point in following someone who is constantly throws shit at the wall. I used to follow him but he was embarrassing during the Nagy era, saying they were signing a dozen different OCs and QBs. It became evident that he is a bullshitter who covers his ass and uses the few correct predictable predictions to pose himself as an insider.

Now he has his loser twitter cronies attacking Dan Wiederer, a real journalist. He's a shit-head. Even if he were batting 1000 i wouldn't share one of his tweets for the sake for not getting him a single extra view.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans

Rise

Liked Posts:
Biggs asked some executives and coaches rank the attractiveness of teams with HC openings. Of the 7 teams with openings (he included the Raiders), the bears ranked #6.

‘The roster needs work.’ How does the Chicago Bears coaching job stack up with the other NFL openings? A look at how attractive each team is.

I’d assume the giants are 7th. That’s ok though I wouldn’t want to hire any type of coach that is this short sighted. A good coach knows they have 3 years and most of the roster won’t be here by then.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I don’t understand why this team can’t learn from its mistakes

stay away from the Saints and chiefs front office

Ireland (Pace 2.0) and Bienemy (Nagy 2.0) incoming…

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don’t understand why this team can’t learn from its mistakes

stay away from the Saints and chiefs front office

Ireland (Pace 2.0) and Bienemy (Nagy 2.0) incoming…
I want nothing to do with Ireland but if we're being fair, he has way more experience than Ryan and has prior GM experience, which was a disaster.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Hoping the Patriots lose this weekend to see if McDaniels entertains HC offers before the Bears make any decisions.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I'd be very happy with Ran Carthon. 49ers have built one of the best all around rosters in the league, just been missing on a QB. But they got studs on both sides of the ball. I don't know if that's the route they'll go but if they're going first time GM, I'd prefer they go with someone who has been involved up close with re-building and been successful.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He's taking a shot at DBB - mocked him on the radio last week.

Funny thing - Dan's salty because he said Pace was coming back and also doubled down on why anyone would "believe a blogger" that Pace would be getting fired.

ooops.....
There are plenty of dumb calls to sports radio by dumb fans that can be laughed at. But fuck meatball writers who are all over the board coming back later and shitting on fans for their opinions.