First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Too much. I’d do it for free Portillos and the opportunity to make sure the Bears didn’t fuck it up. (It doesn’t take an “expert” to put together the list the Bears have). Any of us that follow the NFL could do that.
Exactly. Interview the coordinators from the top 2-3 teams in each conference and the VPs of Player Personnel and Scouting Directors from the perceived most talented teams.

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Exactly. Interview the coordinators from the top 2-3 teams in each conference and the VPs of Player Personnel and Scouting Directors from the perceived most talented teams.

But but but….you can’t say you knew Dungy was your choice 12 mins in and then sit and talk about football for 8!hours

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just curious, how much do you guys think Polian is getting paid for his services?
I'd sincerely hope not very much and wouldn't expect it to be.

With that being said....he'll probably get Bobby Bonilla type compensation from the Bears for this because George liked his book.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Did Omar Khan decline the Bears too? He seems like a very interesting candidate that nobody talks about. He might be setup for the Steelers job already, man I’m jealous of how they run things.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Culley was always a 1 year stop gap so no surprise to me. Pep was/is overrated to me I remember him in Chicago and it was boring and disgusting.

He is going to end up with 17m apparently. That is not a one year stopgap.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will be rooting for the Bills today. The Pats lose and McDaniels will be available to pursue. That and Daboll and Frazier need to stay out of Chicago.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I will be rooting for the Bills today. The Pats lose and McDaniels will be available to pursue. That and Daboll and Frazier need to stay out of Chicago.

I was pulling for the Bulls just cause I like to see different teams have success and I was a little kid in the 90s felt bad for them after 4 straight. We had that one loss and I still think about it, 4 in a row yikes.

Keeping Frazier and Daboll at work is an added bonus!

Rise

Liked Posts:
How about Rick Smith and then Champ as Asst,. GM? Can cheap ass George afford it?