***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Morocco looks like private pile.

Raiders job isn’t this red hot that Harbaugh and McDaniels are fighting for it, give me a break.
I wouldn’t take that job ‘cause I couldn’t look at the owners haircut for more than ten seconds without laughing my ass off..

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
The dudes a single dad to 3 kids. He likely doesn't have the time to devote to the job anymore. They are better off going in a different direction if that is the case
Fair point. Totally understand it and with Rick. He is genuine. If he can’t do it, he won’t toss his hat in the ring. Was my favorite for sure. Wish him the best.

Khan might end up being the next dude in line for me. Maybe. I don’t know.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Morocco looks like private pile.

Raiders job isn’t this red hot that Harbaugh and McDaniels are fighting for it, give me a break.

If you referring to the guy in the photo in that tweet that is not Brown. Guy has on a Steelers shirt so that is Omar Khan

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
out of all the names out there he gives me the least amount of cringe.
I like Caldwell. The only real drawback is his age. It'd be nice if he has someone on his staff he envisions being his successor because he probably won't be around more than 4-5 years at most. But he's a guy that is going to put fields in good positions to succeed and hopefully get him to a point over the next couple years where fields can play at an elite level regardless of the coach that comes in next

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I like Caldwell. The only real drawback is his age. It'd be nice if he has someone on his staff he envisions being his successor because he probably won't be around more than 4-5 years at most
I agree here. He is a good offensive mind and seems to get a lot from his players. Lots of connections. Would be fine with a young OC who could learn from him and take over in a few years.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you referring to the guy in the photo in that tweet that is not Brown. Guy has on a Steelers shirt so that is Omar Khan
Khan makes a ton of sense to me if the Bears are looking for their GM to be more of president of football ops. He could basically setup a pro side and a college side and appoint directors to both side who run their departments/scouts.

I really like the sound of that structure and with his background I’d be pretty confident he’d unfuck the cap ASAP.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
out of all the names out there he gives me the least amount of cringe.
He actually knows offense and has been a HC before. He got a raw deal in the past but could develop Fields. Warming up to the idea. Others listed though would be major cringe.

Jaguars probably see him opposite Meyer in personality lol