***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Caldwell is fine with me assuming he picks a solid OC and DC.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a damn joke Caldwell is Fox and now the GM candidates get straddled with this has been. So once again it’s an awkward relationship from the start and the clock ticks on when he can be fired and the GM gets to pick his “real” coach.

This organization is a literal ground hogs day of failure. Can’t believe how similar it is.
Caldwell is an underwhelming route if they go that way but I would take it over Frazier. The problem with the process is we hear nothing about the team looking into Harbaugh or McDaniels. All the retreads are safe, conservative picks and mostly with ties to Polian. George only cares about being comfortable and insulated. Enough to with the transitory HC for Arlington deal. The only thing ownership should be worried about is winning, yet here we are again.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s all pure speculation with Harbaugh. No one knows anything really. I do think if he wanted to come here they’d pay. But that’s just my personal take.
He may have even needed another NFL team to leverage the Bears asking price.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
I cannot stress this enough, folks. Caldwell is 70 fucking years old! He also left the Dolphins due to health reasons recently.

All these "insiders" are doing is connecting Polian to his buddies with no proof to back it up. It's lazy journalism for clicks.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
GM: Khan
Asst GM/ Director of College scouting: Kelly
HC: Caldwell
OC: Klint Kubiak
DC: Fangio/ Desai/ Donatell (sp?)
ST: I wouldn’t mind keeping Tabor

I’d be ok with that.