Liked Posts:
GM: Khan
Asst GM/ Director of College scouting: Kelly
HC: Caldwell
OC: Klint Kubiak
DC: Fangio/ Desai/ Donatell (sp?)
ST: I wouldn’t mind keeping Tabor

I’d be ok with that.

I wouldn't mind Pep Hamilton or Harold Goodwin as OC either. Don't be surprised if Caldwell becomes HC and Desai doesn't stay, either Alan Williams(Colts db coach) or Teryl Austin(Steelers db coach) gets the DC gig.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind Pep Hamilton or Harold Goodwin as OC either. Don't be surprised if Caldwell becomes HC and Desai doesn't stay, either Alan Williams(Colts db coach) or Teryl Austin(Steelers db coach) gets the DC gig.
I’d be ok with Austin also. He’s another former Lions coach who actually had his side of the ball playing winning football.

Edit: I put Kubiak at OC because I’ve always wanted that Shanahan running game here. Hamilton and Goodwin have the ties to Caldwell but none of them (including Caldwell) have ever had a more than average running game.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
Current Odds
CandidateOdds
Brian Daboll+340
Leslie Frazier+350
Brian Flores+400
Matt Eberflus+400
Jim Caldwell+400
Jim Harbaugh+750
Doug Pederson+800
Josh McDaniels+1000
Eric Bieniemy+1200
Byron Leftwich+2200
Kellen Moore+1500
Nathaniel Hackett+1500
Ryan Day+1800
Matt Campbell+1800
Todd Bowles+2000
Jerod Mayo+2000
Greg Roman+2500
Dave Toub+2500
Dan Quinn+4000

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jim Miller was on Bears all Access and said Dan Quinn was the “hottest candidate” out there. Maybe Quinn has a fever, or is wearing too many layers. Possibly his air conditioning is on the fritz…

?

Rise

Liked Posts:
Congrats to Giants fans, 3 weeks ago they were depressed as could be thinking Judge was coming back. Unlike the Bears their ownership did not choose to have a lame duck year and made the switch, now they have a bright future with Schoen/Daboll (likely). No guarantees it will work but they have long term hope.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Poles is an interesting one for Minny.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Congrats to Giants fans, 3 weeks ago they were depressed as could be thinking Judge was coming back. Unlike the Bears their ownership did not choose to have a lame duck year and made the switch, now they have a bright future with Schoen/Daboll (likely). No guarantees it will work but they have long term hope.
They got a good pair but unless they figure out qb they aren't going to last long