***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As I look at this list, one thought that occurred to me is that Goodwin has connections to both Caldwell and Leftwich. Could it be possible that if Arians promotes Goodwin if Leftwich leaves then Caldwell could be an option for Leftwich as Asst HC & OC. Presume Goodwin would vouch for him to Leftwich and Leftwich may value someone on his staff with extensive HC and OC experience who could also help temper some of the aggressiveness.
I would not be mad at this outcome.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Didn't Daboll say he would take Mitch with him anywhere he goes? if he takes the Giants job, I guess he could have Mitch start over there while they look for a new QB

Rise

Liked Posts:
Didn't Daboll say he would take Mitch with him anywhere he goes? if he takes the Giants job, I guess he could have Mitch start over there while they look for a new QB

Good luck to him if that’s his plan.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep - If they hire Daboll I bet that is exactly what happens -

Chicoman

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Schoen pronounced Shane? Don’t trust that glad we passed
years of radio callers named Bob butchering his name. lmao. no thanks.

Think now that the first one has been hired the rest will come quickly

dennehy

Liked Posts:
You mean like what he did in pre-season to the Bears?
Do preseason games count?

Also beating the Bears last year was not some indication of being a good player or team, in case you missed that part.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
McDaniels and Harbaugh are both ruthless competitors a bit touched or on some spectrums, and that seems fine for an NFL head coach if they have good coordinators. It’s a details job and they get details.

the time is now because neither Harbaugh nor the Bears have good luck picking QBs…if Pace/Nagy did one thing it’s team up to desire Fields .
Happens to be a perfect fit to Harbaugh with more arm talent than Kaepernick, and increased toughness/intelligence.

my first question is does Jim bring Kap in as a back-up?

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:

Also beating the Bears last year was not some indication of being a good player or team, in case you missed that part.
It counted for sure - It proved pretty definitively what an incompetent boob we had for a coach -

dennehy

Liked Posts:
It counted for sure - It proved pretty definitively what an incompetent boob we had for a coach -
Trubisky had several great games as the Bears QB in actual regular season games - probably at least a dozen. Did any of those games prove anything about Nagy?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Matt Miller was on the Score, and apparently Caldwell is holding out for either the Jags or the Bears - he wants to work with a young, good QB prospect...

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

I could actually see Mitch ending up being like what happened with Tannehill in Miami and turning into a solid QB with Tenn.