My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I didn't take it that way- DBB is a Flores fan to be here.

I took it as He was pointing at the Bears bringing him in as HC-

I could be wrong
Interesting, yeah I read that diff initially

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
So he's going to commute from Buffalo to New Jersey for work?
I would think so - Organizations with that much cash can afford to fly people privately or contract a private carrier
and most likely provide room and board while he is in the city.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I would think so - Organizations with that much cash can afford to fly people privately or contract a private carrier
When I Google flight time buffalo to Chicago it said 1 hour 23 minutes and buffalo to NYC was 1 hour 22 minutes

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I Google flight time buffalo to Chicago it said 1 hour 23 minutes and buffalo to NYC was 1 hour 22 minutes
You should look up distance - Because Private carrier doesn't always equate to Jet aircraft-

Props are fast and cheaper with less maintenance; not faster than a Jet but still pretty fast-

Rise

Liked Posts:
Could have offered to just let Schoen work via zoom. Seems to work for Polian.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just did Air Miles

473 Buffalo to Chicago 1:23hrs
301 Buffalo to New York 1hrs

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I just did Air Miles

473 Buffalo to Chicago 1:23hrs
301 Buffalo to New York 1hrs

In terms of distance, time and money, it's the equivalent of someone living in Naperville vs living in Hinsdale and working downtown. Hard to think that 20 minutes and 150 miles makes much of a difference.

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
In terms of distance, time and money, it's the equivalent of someone living in Naperville vs living in Hinsdale and working downtown. Hard to think that 20 minutes and 150 miles makes much of a difference.
It is all speculation by me, I'm not in the know - But we don't live that life so there are all types of variables that we aren't privy too - So I'm sure it is not just the 20 minutes and 150 miles -

Here is one variable - Everybody claims the McCaskeys are cheap - It could be as simple as they would not pay for it???

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I remember when Matt Millen did that when he was GM of the Lions. Flew home to Pennsylvania every week to be with his family.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
It is all speculation by me, I'm not in the know - But we don't live that life so there are all types of variables that we aren't privy too - So I'm sure it is not just the 20 minutes and 150 miles -

Here is one variable - Everybody claims the McCaskeys are cheap - It could be as simple as they would not pay for it???
Could be. Although we have no idea how much Schoen is getting paid or what the Bears will pay.

I think the Giants have been committed to Schoen for awhile and he probably felt comfortable with them.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Flores to the Giants. I also don't think Daboll is in play with the Bears. I honestly think the Bears get either Eberflus or Leftwich or Caldwell. Just a guess right now with the tea leaves. Whatever happened to YourBoyRoy?

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I wouldn't be surprised to see Flores to the Giants. I also don't think Daboll is in play with the Bears. I honestly think the Bears get either Eberflus or Leftwich or Caldwell. Just a guess right now with the tea leaves. Whatever happened to YourBoyRoy?
He has a twitter page but has not posted since 2020. Probably busy with his bar that he opened.