***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Out of curiosity after hearing Jim Caldwells name thrown around this morning - but had kind of lost track of him - Ive been digging around because I remembered a while back him getting sick and dropped out of coaching - Now I see a connection at maybe him coming back out into the limelight-

I can see Flores selling Caldwell as part of his staff to tutor Justin being very attractive to George and Ted
I'm not a big fan but, DBB keeps pushing for this guy - I don't really care for this direction

He was on Flores staff in Miami in 2019 when he got sick

“Jim is an incredible human being, a man of faith and a great football coach,” Flores said in a statement on the Miami website. “His experience as a head coach will be invaluable for me. Jim is a great teacher, highly organized and somebody that I have a lot of respect for.”

Dolphins announce Brian Flores' staff, which includes Jim Caldwell and several with Patriots ties

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
The guy who as sucked at his job for 30 years, who we were told was not involved in football operations is completely involved in football operations. I don't know why I thought this would be different this time, I was wrong. Fuck this franchise.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Bears complete interviews with:

GM candidate: Ryan Poles
Future HC per Breer: Leslie Frazier

Per the teams official website.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The guy who as sucked at his job for 30 years, who we were told was not involved in football operations is completely involved in football operations. I don't know why I thought this would be different this time, I was wrong. Fuck this franchise.

The Bears have always said Phillips is responsible for evaluating the GM. They said he doesn't get involved in roster decisions.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I don't want anything to do with Brian Flores in Chicago, so I hope he goes to NY. After seeing the way he handled Tua as a rookie, I couldn't think of a man I would want less right now to be in control of developing Justin Fields than him.
agreed.