***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The way DBB keeps talking down Daboll on Twitter and defending Frazier tonight, I have to believe that Daboll wasn't on the Bears radar and maybe Frazier was indeed the favorite for the HC job. lol. If they still hire Frazier after this, things will get interesting. Why don't they just let the GM pick his own coach?

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
If the search committee is really looking for the best leader to run the team like George said in the EOY interview, who are the best candidates? I’m just looking at who can gives Fields the best chance to develop like Mahomes and Allen. I end up liking Harbaugh, Daboll, and Leftwich.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The way DBB keeps talking down Daboll on Twitter and defending Frazier tonight, I have to believe that Daboll wasn't on the Bears radar and maybe Frazier was indeed the favorite for the HC job. lol. If they still hire Frazier after this, things will get interesting. Why don't they just let the GM pick his own coach?
with all of these guys now eliminated, i would like for these guys to get this shit over with so we all can hate the hires already.

Rise

Liked Posts:
It’s just unbelievable how stupid they are if they really thought he Frazier was the answer. I mean seriously what is wrong with them this game isn’t that hard to figure out.

Canth

Liked Posts:
It may not be Frazier, but it could be a defensive minded HC. Again, I have no problem with that as long as there is a realistic plan to develop Fields and an offense. Get an experienced OC that just wants to be an OC, or have a succession plan for the OC position if the guy you brought moves on. Just don’t change the damn offense scheme every year.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
was in a blurry state, walking past some tv and heard the bears hired dan... i was like who, they repeated dan quinn.. i was overcome by anxiety and woke up.. thank god it was just a dream.

last time i had a bears dream, they drafted mahomes.. but we all know how that went come draft day..

Last edited:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Daboll is no big loss, unless you want Fields to be a rb for half the game. Bears need a leader not a system. Pass on Fat Nagy.
Stupid post. Most want Daboll because he developed the system FOR the QB. Which is what a good coach is supposed to do…

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

jts1207

Liked Posts:
It’s Caldwell or Frazier to check the diversity box and some other old tired donkey for GM. If you watched the presser after Pace/Nagy fired you would understand how fucked we are

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Not sure what's most disturbing about this tweet from Breer, the 3 names or the fact that they have three top names emerging when the GM who was suppossed to have full autonomy is not yet employed or has even had a 2nd interview.
Guessing the names are floated to each candidate in advance for thoughts

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, i guess on the bright side, McDermott is a defensive guy and found himself a nice OC. Maybe if the Bears hire Eberflus, he can find himself a nice OC

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts: