***OFFICAL*** Bears GM/Coaching Search News Thread

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reports Frazier is not a finalist the day after his defense completely gets fucked in a playoff game. What an insider.

Also, Harold Winman already reported it.
Harold he's a friendly guy, he rambles on and on, he'll talk the balls off a rhinosaurus.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oddly enough:

Lovie Smith: 89 W 87 L

Jim Caldwell: 36 W 28 L (with Detriot)

62 W 50 L total

What's wrong with his record again?
No clue why Detroit fired him. He was turning them around.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
No clue why Detroit fired him. He was turning them around.

Got a raw deal in Indianapolis too IMO.

He's still my lead dog in the race. He won't be coaching the Bears in 2030, but he can set this team on the right path in 2022.

I'd be more excited for a Morocco Brown/Jim Caldwell combo than 99% of Bear Nation I bet.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:

He's still my lead dog in the race. He won't be coaching the Bears in 2030, but he can set this team on the right path in 2022.

I'd be more excited for a Morocco Brown/Jim Caldwell combo than 99% of Bear Nation I bet.
I'd rather have Flores as HC and Caldwell as OC. He was Flores' 1st OC in Miami but had to step away for a medical issue.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

Agree. I really don't care as long as he can develop Fields and hire competent coordinators (which he should)

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather have Flores as HC and Caldwell as OC. He was Flores' 1st OC in Miami but had to step away for a medical issue.

I can't hate on that move, so long as Flores is on board with letting Caldwell develop Justin Fields and end the alleged Watson obsession.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I really don't care as long as he can develop Fields

I know that he is one of three candidates I trust with that job, but the only one that's also an experienced head coach.

His staff will be pivotal, but he's been in the NFL forever...so I too cannot see how it would be a problem for him.